EK Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SB100

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm planning on taking the MCAT in January, and although I'm not planning on studying until September/October I want to get the books now for it (I don't plan on taking a course). So far I have the Kaplan 2007-2008 book, and I've heard about how useful Examkrackers books have been. Which EK books would you guys say are absolutely crucial to get (for the 1001 problems and general review of particular subjects)?

Members don't see this ad.

I used EK biology book, and I really like how concise they summarized the key idea.

I recommend you to use that book in adidition to you old lecture note and textbook.

Definitely buy the EK verbal practice, it's cost about 40 bucks, but definitely worth it if you need to improve you verbal scores.

Ok, so I'm planning on taking the MCAT in January, and although I'm not planning on studying until September/October I want to get the books now for it (I don't plan on taking a course). So far I have the Kaplan 2007-2008 book, and I've heard about how useful Examkrackers books have been. Which EK books would you guys say are absolutely crucial to get (for the 1001 problems and general review of particular subjects)?