1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

EK orgo flashcards?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Dr Dazzle, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Dr Dazzle

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi,

I'm using EK Orgo, but my used copy didn't include the flashcards. What is included in these flashcards? Could anyone point me to a reliable web source where I can be sure to cover the mechanisms or items included in the flashcards? What should be memorized?

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vayntraubinator

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    the flashcards are not worth it, just do everything else in the ek orgo back :thumbup:

4. tuuursh

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    ^ yeah don't bother with them. a lot of them were incorrect anyway, they mustve messed up aligning the front with the back because the front would say one reaction, and then the back would give the products of a different reaction :poke:.

the flash cards basically outlined all of the reactions, and IR spectroscopy levels

dont worry about finding them elsewhere, it's easy enough to make your own, and it helps with learning the reactions anyway

5. Dr Dazzle

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Should the focus be on memorizing reactions in chapters 2 and 3?