1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

EK verbal reasoning and math

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by wannabadr10, Dec 25, 2008.

1. wannabadr10

2+ Year Member

I was in the process of reading this book when I realized that some of the material that it contains is aamc passages and questions. Is this material taken directly from the 3-10 cbts? I didn't want to go through the passages and answers and find out later that it is an actual passage in cbt 8 or something like that because this would ruin the test when I actually take it as a diagnostic. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

2. rama kandra

rama kandra Actual Psychiatrist jk
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    its completely insignificant and only example based. They are not whole sections or even passages to be honest. I went over it and it was just for completing the in book examples. There are a few answers but it honestly is from verbal and so your chances of ruining the section is small... I would go through the book b/c EK verbal is prob the best strategy.