Electronic Board Review Course For Sale

Started by Ragnar8
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ragnar8

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an electronic copy of the 2013 NYU board review course that I am looking to sell. It includes DVDs and a USB with all of the lectures/powerpoints as well as a copy of the course syllabus so you can take notes. This is all I used for board prep this past year and I passed easily. If you are like me and like to limit the number of resources you have to use to study for big tests, then this will be helpful. This was purchased legally through a 3rd party distributor. Nothing is pirated or illegal. If you were to buy the 2017 NYU course online, you would have to pay $1,100. I will sell this one for $300. Direct message me if interested.