Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

eliminating wrong answers

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by swiftaqwer, May 5, 2007.

1. swiftaqwer

swiftaqwer Guest

Apr 23, 2007
    On the CBT, how do you cross out (which computer keys to press) wrong answers during the process of elimination?

Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. jochi1543

jochi1543 President, Gunner Central 2+ Year Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    MDApps:
    You just click on them (the phrase itself, not the spot where you click to pick an answer) and it strikes them out.

4. mferronibc

mferronibc Junior Member 5+ Year Member

Jun 2, 2005
    But be warned, on all the Kaplan and AAMC online practice tests to cross out a wrong answer is the right mouse click. At the real test you use the left click on the text of the answer choice to cross it out.

Sounds ridiculous to mention I know, but they really don't give you enough time to read the whole tutorial, thus I figured it out 1/2 way through my Bio section! I was just assuming up to that point my right click was busted and crossing out wrong answers would have been a huge help for me.