Elon University DPT 2021

Started by DPT518
Tags Tags
elon dpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT518

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! : ) I am curious to see who on here has been accepted to the DPT class of ’21 at Elon and who is planning on attending. I was an ED applicant who was accepted and I will be attending.
 
I was interview waitlisted by Elon back in early January. I haven't heard anything back from them yet so I'm assuming it's a no. But congrats!
 
I was interview waitlisted by Elon back in early January. I haven't heard anything back from them yet so I'm assuming it's a no. But congrats!
Thank you! And I’m sorry to hear you haven’t heard back yet, but I wouldn’t lose all hope. Maybe try reaching out to admissions letting them know you are still interested. I’m sure it couldn’t hurt. : )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! : ) I am curious to see who on here has been accepted to the DPT class of ’21 at Elon and who is planning on attending. I was an ED applicant who was accepted and I will be attending.

I was accepted and will be attending! Super excited!