email program after scheduling iv in ERAS invitation section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axon1234

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I scheduled my interview through ERAS invitation section. Do I need to write back to the program for confirmation? The program said "Please go to your "my eras" to select the date that works best for you and RSVP to reserve your interview slot."

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I think as long as it says you are scheduled on the ERAS interview tab then you are good. Programs will eventually (usually couple of days to weeks) send you a confirmation with more details. If you do not receive anything within a week or two from the program then I think it is okay to email the coordinator.

Thank you so very much, OldGoldDoc!

I think as long as it says you are scheduled on the ERAS interview tab then you are good. Programs will eventually (usually couple of days to weeks) send you a confirmation with more details. If you do not receive anything within a week or two from the program then I think it is okay to email the coordinator.

Thank you so very much, OldGoldDoc!

Any luck getting a response? I think I'm having the same issue where the screen turned green on the date and it says scheduled but never recited a confirmation or anything either.