Embarrasing--lost e-mail from NYMC re :interview day info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trying2becomeMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
YIKES!!!!!! I am leaving tomorrow and I can not locate the darn copy of the e-mail I printed off!!!!!!

HELP! It was the e-mail I got that had list of student hosts. I vaguely remember something about arriving at 8am, but where do I go? Also, bringing 2 copies of appl. essay, I remember.

Could someone please post the info on what I need to know for the day of the interview? I went to the school's website but had no luck finding the exact info. (Sunshine cottage/Admin office?)

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

For Heaven's sake, call NY Med.

914 594 4507

Dear katiep,

This letter will confirm that your interview at New York Medical College is scheduled for _.

In case of inclement weather, please call 914-954-4507; option #7 to hear if New York Medical College has closed. You may also check our
website at <a href="http://www.nymc.edu." target="_blank">www.nymc.edu.</a>

Please plan to arrive between 8:00-8:15am. You will be given your actual interview time(s) upon arrival.

A few reminders:
" Please bring two (2) copies of your AMCAS essay and Practice Vision statement.
" Review the travel information at "http://www.nymc.edu/admit/medical/info/travelinfo" which includes maps, information on overnight accommodations, and other travel related materials.
" Don't forget about our student host program which gives you the opportunity to meet current students, observe student life, and save
money.
" If you must cancel, please do so as soon as possible. If you do not notify us in advance that you are unable to keep your appointment,
we will be unable to reschedule your interview.

We are looking forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

New York Medical College
Office of Admissions

Katiep,

Thanks for posting the info for me!