Embarrassing moments in College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tomorrowgirl99

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was in my professor's office asking him about how I could improve my grade in his class. Next thing I know, I'm feeling light-headed and my throat is closing up. I thought I needed to puke, but instead I fainted. When I came to, I felt reallllllllllly stupid. He probably not only thinks I'm stupid, but also incapable of handling stress. :( Do you guys have any other equally embarassing or worse stories? It would really make my day.

Members don't see this ad.

Not a college related story, but I fainted during the first embalming I witnessed at work. And this was after several years of trauma experience. I still am not sure why I fainted. As my boss put it, "At least you had the decency to walk outside before you hit the floor. It's bad form to faint on the DMF."

Praetorian said:
Not a college related story, but I fainted during the first embalming I witnessed at work. And this was after several years of trauma experience. I still am not sure why I fainted. As my boss put it, "At least you had the decency to walk outside before you hit the floor. It's bad form to faint on the DMF."

Ok, what does DMF stand for? Sadly the first thing that came to my mind was "diseased mother f---er."

Close.....off by one word "dead motherf--ker". His words, not mine.