Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Embarrassing moments in College

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by tomorrowgirl99, Nov 28, 2005.

1. tomorrowgirl99

tomorrowgirl99 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    So I was in my professor's office asking him about how I could improve my grade in his class. Next thing I know, I'm feeling light-headed and my throat is closing up. I thought I needed to puke, but instead I fainted. When I came to, I felt reallllllllllly stupid. He probably not only thinks I'm stupid, but also incapable of handling stress. :( Do you guys have any other equally embarassing or worse stories? It would really make my day.

2. DropkickMurphy

DropkickMurphy Membership Revoked
    Removed

Other Health Professions Student
    Not a college related story, but I fainted during the first embalming I witnessed at work. And this was after several years of trauma experience. I still am not sure why I fainted. As my boss put it, "At least you had the decency to walk outside before you hit the floor. It's bad form to faint on the DMF."

3. Chinorean

Chinorean Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Ok, what does DMF stand for? Sadly the first thing that came to my mind was "diseased mother f---er."

4. DropkickMurphy

DropkickMurphy Membership Revoked
    Removed

Other Health Professions Student
    Close.....off by one word "dead motherf--ker". His words, not mine.