Embrace the Madness - Hannibal WW Part Deux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kaiseki

tumblr_n1qenpturC1rvs9wso2_250.gif

A meal, half prepared and forgotten. Broken glass. Blood sprayed across an otherwise tidy kitchen. How did everything go so wrong? Each side thinking they were several steps ahead of the other, but in the end, so many battered and broken bodies. No one was safe. Nothing would ever be the same again.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves...

~~~~~

tumblr_ngg86w53iw1t52mf4o1_500.gifv

His brain had been on fire for so long, he'd almost begun to believe that he really was responsible for the things he'd been accused of. But the fog was fading now, and he felt much more himself. Or, as much himself as he could feel while locked up in a facility for the criminally insane. He wasn't sure what was worse: the betrayal of a friend he now knew to be a psychopath, or the knowledge that everyone who knew him believed he was capable of such heinous acts. It was almost enough to drive a man mad, but thoughts of revenge kept him from despair. He was driven by a singular purpose: expose Hannibal Lecter for the monster he was.

You may not believe me now but you will.

~~~~~

SpecificThirdBunny-size_restricted.gif

With Will imprisoned, someone had to step in to take his place with investigating the FBI's most gruesome cases. And who better than Hannibal? If Will's profiling method hinged on getting into the mind of a killer, well, Hannibal as always was already a few steps ahead. Of course, Hannibal wasn't as interested in catching murderers as he was in studying them. Learning what made them tick. People like him, but less than him. Still, he could appreciate another artist's work.

~~~~~

1. @Santygrass
2. @potentialsheltervet
3. @lucy.
4. @Clem J
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @genny
7. @Stagg737
8. @mightyrunner7
10. @Zenge142
14. @SportPonies

Subs
1. @Dinashadow
2. @samac
3. @holdthemayo
4. @WonderingStudent
5. @Animal Midwife

Tots
1. @Lawpy
2. @chicandtoughness
3. @miranda920
4. @VeggieTrex
5. @Viscernable
6. @PlumPoppy
7. @Wondalfy
8. @matthirten13
9. @futuredogtor614
13. @Barkley13
utc. @supershorty

~Table of Contents~

Day 1 - Writeup
Night 1 - Writeup
Day 2 - Writeup
Night 2 - Writeup

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Game Rules and Other Information:

1. Remember this is a game and is meant to be fun. We will not tolerate personal attacks against other players. Think before you post. Things can get heated, but keep it to accusations and rebuttals about this game.

2. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and role PMs. No PMs between players this game unless otherwise indicated by the mods.

3. Place votes in bold or ####between numerous octothorpes#### using the terms "vote" or "yeet". If you have already placed a vote, you must unvote to place a new one. "No vote" is not an option this game, probably. Ties will be broken...somehow.

4. A reminder of the participation rules: 10 posts per cycle (i.e. 10 posts minimum totaled across day 1 and night 1, day 2 and night 2, etc). Vote and night action submission daily. Night actions are compulsory unless otherwise stated. Missing one of these requirements will earn you a warning. There will be no second warning.

4. Subs may be available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread.

5. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also, mind your reactions to posts.

6. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

7. You may edit posts, but do not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.

8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between vote close and writeup.

10. The story of this game will loosely follow the events of season 2 of the Hannibal tv show. Feel free to reveal your roles, it won't help you solve the game. Most of you know how I feel about village code. Writeups may or may not reflect actual game events.

If you feel so inclined, you may wish to peruse the previous Hannibal game thread. It really has nothing to do with this game other than theme/flavor. But it was a fun one (and I can't believe it was almost 3 years ago!)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
It is now Day 1. Begin the hunt for the murderers among you. Vote close is at 10pm EST TOMORROW, 3/4/23.

10 players remain

1. @Santygrass
2. @potentialsheltervet
3. @lucy.
4. @Clem J
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @genny
7. @Stagg737
8. @mightyrunner7
10. @Zenge142
14. @SportPonies

Subs
1. @Dinashadow
2. @samac
3. @holdthemayo
4. @WonderingStudent
5. @Animal Midwife

Tots
1. @Lawpy
2. @chicandtoughness
3. @miranda920
4. @VeggieTrex
5. @Viscernable
6. @PlumPoppy
7. @Wondalfy
8. @matthirten13
9. @futuredogtor614
13. @Barkley13
utc. @supershorty

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
SECOND!

• Wow
I'm going to keep my King gif despite the theme because it's ridiculously cute.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oho! i still have to look for an ava according to theme (Though not as quite since I havent watched the series and am not interested in it. But its a good excuse to have an edgy and murdery ava I guess.

Also I think I will be self-clearing, son dknt even bother trying to read me and just assume I am village tbh

• Wow
Let's use Inverse Lupin rule (Was it Lupin?)

Between the people who havent posted yet there is for sure scum. Everyone yeet someone in tha pool

• Haha
Go and angery your mirror Sporty.

By Virtue of being a villager here I have the High Ground and Im always right. So just follow my lead if you want village to win tbh

• Haha
  • Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Visual representation of how the mods saw me after I got my role

images

• Love
Let's use Inverse Lupin rule (Was it Lupin?)

Between the people who havent posted yet there is for sure scum. Everyone yeet someone in tha pool
I don't like this rule. Speed of first post is far more an indication of real life distractions than scumminess.

For example, I finally sat down for lunch and remembered to check the game. This post would have been posted at the same time regardless of affiliation.

I'm not holding it against you Santy, just saying I may dig into a few previous games to figure out how if this rule is truly AI

I don't like this rule. Speed of first post is far more an indication of real life distractions than scumminess.

For example, I finally sat down for lunch and remembered to check the game. This post would have been posted at the same time regardless of affiliation.

I'm not holding it against you Santy, just saying I may dig into a few previous games to figure out how if this rule is truly AI

Interesting. Let me know what are your findings

Can you clarify what you think the Lupin rule is?

Can you clarify what you think the Lupin rule is?
Sorry, I guess Santy was arguing for an inverse Lupin rule.

I gather Lupin rule means that scum is likely to be first to post, which means inverse Lupin rule has scum being the last to post.

Is that correct?

Hello fellow non-human meat eaters

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users