Embryology on Part I?

Started by arez10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arez10

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spent a lot of time yesterday looking at the outline for boards and making sure I knew where everything was in FA and my other review books. Thing is, I do not see embryology ANYWHERE on the outline (except for lower limb development but we learned that in LEA). I find this too good to be true considering it was half of my Histo course...why would they teach it to us to not have it on boards? So can someone who has already taken Part I tell me where exactly this fits in?
 
I'm anxiously awaiting a "there will be no embryology...in fact, you will be fine never looking at a development diagram again".
 
I've been told that there is embryo, but its all limb embryo? Thats what the word is around my school.