Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I am looking for someone who has successfully passed their Part I APMLE boards examination that would be able to tutor me once a week for the next few months and then 2-3 times a week closer to the examination in July. Ideally, this person would be able to help me put together a study plan and meet with me over zoom for an hour or so at a time to review high-yield topics. I am willing to pay and would be happy to discuss pricing.
This will be my third attempt on this exam so I REALLY need to pass in July. If you or someone you know may be interested, please let me know!!
Thank you all!
I am looking for someone who has successfully passed their Part I APMLE boards examination that would be able to tutor me once a week for the next few months and then 2-3 times a week closer to the examination in July. Ideally, this person would be able to help me put together a study plan and meet with me over zoom for an hour or so at a time to review high-yield topics. I am willing to pay and would be happy to discuss pricing.
This will be my third attempt on this exam so I REALLY need to pass in July. If you or someone you know may be interested, please let me know!!
Thank you all!