APMLE Part 1 PAID** Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galacticat

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking for someone who has successfully passed their Part I APMLE boards examination that would be able to tutor me once a week for the next few months and then 2-3 times a week closer to the examination in July. Ideally, this person would be able to help me put together a study plan and meet with me over zoom for an hour or so at a time to review high-yield topics. I am willing to pay and would be happy to discuss pricing.

This will be my third attempt on this exam so I REALLY need to pass in July. If you or someone you know may be interested, please let me know!!

Thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!

I am looking for someone who has successfully passed their Part I APMLE boards examination that would be able to tutor me once a week for the next few months and then 2-3 times a week closer to the examination in July. Ideally, this person would be able to help me put together a study plan and meet with me over zoom for an hour or so at a time to review high-yield topics. I am willing to pay and would be happy to discuss pricing.

This will be my third attempt on this exam so I REALLY need to pass in July. If you or someone you know may be interested, please let me know!!

Thank you all!
Wishing you the best of luck and keeping you in my thoughts. Your decision to find a tutor reflects your strong determination. You can definitely do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.