embryology related question .. plz advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jatt007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friendz!!
i am preparing for part 1 [nbde].I wanted to know how much embryology do we need to know for the exam? I think we have to know the head and neck embryology in detail.But do we have to study the embryology of the other systems? Please reply soon.Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

i took nbde part 1 on oct 1, there were hardly 1 r 2 Q in emb RELATING TO head& neck like formation of palate..so dont worry much abt that.
concentrate more on trigeminal & facial N (EVERY DETAIL). all the best

Thx a lot jkkndc.. I appreciate your help a lot.. I hope you get good score :).. cheers

Hi,

You said you gave your exam from on Oct 1st. Could you please share your experience with respect to you preparation.

Could you please tell how much % of questions from old question papers were released and preparation from which books helped and what topics to stress on. Sorry am asking too many questions but hope you understand.

Waiting for as much info and advice and suggestions. Thanks in advance and wish you the very best for your results!

i took nbde part 1 on oct 1, there were hardly 1 r 2 Q in emb RELATING TO head& neck like formation of palate..so dont worry much abt that.
concentrate more on trigeminal & facial N (EVERY DETAIL). all the best