Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, what do you think of putting off memorization-heavy/conceptually-light stuff like embryology towards the end of dedicated?
I'm reviewing cardio now but don't want to review cardiac embryology because given that my test is 8 weeks away, I'll forget a lot of it and be forced to either periodically refresh my memory or re-cram anyway towards the end.
I figure it'll be more efficient time-wise to put in the time to review it once close to test day so that I wouldn't have to spend more time 'maintaining' those memories. I don't mean cram it the night before but maybe 2 weeks out start going over the embryology.
Thoughts?
I'm reviewing cardio now but don't want to review cardiac embryology because given that my test is 8 weeks away, I'll forget a lot of it and be forced to either periodically refresh my memory or re-cram anyway towards the end.
I figure it'll be more efficient time-wise to put in the time to review it once close to test day so that I wouldn't have to spend more time 'maintaining' those memories. I don't mean cram it the night before but maybe 2 weeks out start going over the embryology.
Thoughts?