Emergency room vs MICU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Turkishking

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently landed a position in the emergency room as a volunteer at a big hospital, however, I was at the MICU before. Now would I group these sepereately? For instance, I have 30 or 40 hours at the MICU and then however much I have the ER I count that separately? Or since it's the hospital it doesn't matter?
 
No one cares how you group the two (or more) hospital volunteering experiences. I recommend grouping all clinical volunteering experiences into one category called "Clinical Volunteering" and describe what you did accordingly. That way, you won't stretch thin and add filler activities.