You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Emory and Henry fall 2021 cohort
Started by dobsonek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
In the email I got where they said they were deferring me to regular decision it said the regular decision interviews will be held on 10/17 and 11/21Has anyone who applied not early admission heard anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would you happen to know if they’re sending out acceptances after this round or are they waiting until after the second round in November? I interviewed for early decision but my application decision was deferred until after regular interviews.Interviews are starting on Saturday! congrats to those who have received them, if anyone has questions just lmk!
As far as I know, the admissions is rolling but most students will not receive their acceptances until after all of the interviews are completed. Most students can expect their acceptances between mid November to January. Of course that is subject to change with how slow the process is with COVID
VAprept104
Full Member
I have an interview for Saturday!
I wonder what that means for me... still curious as to whether or not I’ll hear back after this round or if I’ll have to wait until after the second round..I just found out from one of the professors that students should be receiving their letters in about a weeks time once they are interviewed. That is so soon! good luck!
VAprept104
Full Member
I was accepted yesterday, but I'm declining my spot.I saw in another post a couple people were accepted yesterday. Has anyone else heard anything?
Oh, congrats. I interviewed back in September and am still waiting for a decision. They’re my top choice so I’m hoping to hear something soon.I was accepted yesterday, but I'm declining my spot.
who did you interview with?Oh, congrats. I interviewed back in September and am still waiting for a decision. They’re my top choice so I’m hoping to hear something soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VAprept104
Full Member
good luck!!!!Oh, congrats. I interviewed back in September and am still waiting for a decision. They’re my top choice so I’m hoping to hear something soon.
Dr. Castleberry and Dr. Pignatarowho did you interview with?