Program-Specific Info / Q's Emory & Henry MOT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from the waitlist heard they have been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got waitlisted. How many do you think they are putting on the waitlist? I'm hoping to be moved up. Rejected from two schools and still waiting to hear from two more.

On Feb 16 I received an email that I'm scheduled for an interview this Saturday (March 25). I'll be sure to follow up on how long it takes to hear back from them afterwards!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone on the wait list thought about emailing to find out more information about being on the wait list and possibly if there is any movement? I want to but not sure how to word it or anything like that

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Has anyone on the wait list thought about emailing to find out more information about being on the wait list and possibly if there is any movement? I want to but not sure how to word it or anything like that

I was thinking about doing the same thing but also don't know how to word it. Like how many people they have put on the wait list and where I stand on it.

They told me that people on the wait list could be waiting all the way until August because they are still doing interviews :( I'm not sure how many people are on the wait list though!

Has anyone heard anything new? I applied in November & still have not received any info..

I interviewed over 3 weeks ago and they have not told me anything at all. I have accepted a spot elsewhere but it would still be nice to know so that I could open a spot if I were on the waitlist

I interviewed over 3 weeks ago and they have not told me anything at all. I have accepted a spot elsewhere but it would still be nice to know so that I could open a spot if I were on the waitlist

I got my waitlist letter today and told them to remove me from it!

I believe the last interview was held on Saturday. Has anyone heard anything regarding your spot on the waitlist?? I am thinking about emailing Tracie this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Had my interview a month ago and just received an email today that I've been waitlisted

I believe the last interview was held on Saturday. Has anyone heard anything regarding your spot on the waitlist?? I am thinking about emailing Tracie this week.

I was thinking about doing the same thing since they had their last interviews last weekend. Wanted to ask if they had any order to their waitlist...

I was thinking about doing the same thing since they had their last interviews last weekend. Wanted to ask if they had any order to their waitlist...

I think I am going to draft one up and send it out tomorrow

I got an email this morning that I was excepted off the wait list! I have lots to do in preparation for starting in August! Any other accepted students out there: is there a Facebook group/how do I find roommates??? So excited y'all!

I got an email this morning that I was excepted off the wait list! I have lots to do in preparation for starting in August! Any other accepted students out there: is there a Facebook group/how do I find roommates??? So excited y'all!

Did you email them first?

Did you email them first?

I emailed them yesterday morning to check on my status. I don't know if it was a coincidence that I got an acceptance after sending the email, or if they were already planning on giving the acceptance. My acceptance letter however does say April 24th.

I emailed them yesterday morning to check on my status. I don't know if it was a coincidence that I got an acceptance after sending the email, or if they were already planning on giving the acceptance. My acceptance letter however does say April 24th.

You got an email or an actual letter in the mail for you acceptance?

You got an email or an actual letter in the mail for you acceptance?

I got an email, the rest will come within the next couple of days/a week they said. In the email was some attachments and one of them was the official letter.

I got an email, the rest will come within the next couple of days/a week they said. In the email was some attachments and one of them was the official letter.

Congrats by the way! Still keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not far behind...

Congrats by the way! Still keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not far behind...

Thank you! Yeah I was honestly convinced that I was not going to get off the wait list; I told myself I was going to move back home and even interviewed for jobs. This time of the year is crazy and you could still hear back! Good luck to you in all of your future endeavors :)

Yay! Congrats! I was accepted last week as well! Tracie said she would send us a list of our classmates when she receives our deposit/signed papers.

Yay! Congrats! I was accepted last week as well! Tracie said she would send us a list of our classmates when she receives our deposit/signed papers.

Congrats! I got an email today of the list! I wish we had a Facebook group to better communicate! Now I just have to find a place to live/roommate!

Sent an email asking where I was on the wait-list...Tracie replied with I'm in the bottom third. She can not tell me how many people are in front of me or how many are behind me. Bottom third does not sound good so I guess I can expect not to get in this year. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Did anyone else get an email from Tracie Rinehardt inviting you to a Google document? It won't let me open it lol I was just curious as to what it is

Did anyone else get an email from Tracie Rinehardt inviting you to a Google document? It won't let me open it lol I was just curious as to what it is

I did too. There is something going on with Google. She possibly got hacked.

Hi! I am currently going through the process of submitting my application now for E&H. Does anyone have any advice on things to focus on for the supplemental essay? Also would anyone mind posting their stats? I am nervous about mine but still hopeful, thanks!!

Can you tell me what third of the waitlist you were on before getting accepted, if they told you?

Can you tell me what third of the waitlist you were on before getting accepted, if they told you?

Tracie didn't tell me where I was at on the waitlist at all... I just got the acceptance letter that morning after emailing her 2 days prior! :)

Tracie didn't tell me where I was at on the waitlist at all... I just got the acceptance letter that morning after emailing her 2 days prior! :)

That seems to be a new feature where they tell us which 3rd we fall into. I think it is rather nice of them to do.. but it is still hard to say when you have no idea about the movement on the list. Fingers crossed I'll be able to join though.