Emory or Vanderbilt

Started by minhaj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minhaj

Awesomeness Incarnate
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SDN community

I need your opinion. I am trying to decide between these two programs. I want to pursue advanced endoscopy. What are your thoughts on them? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks all
 
They seem more or less the same no?
Vanderbilt maybe a bit more/bigger "academic" names, Emory maybe a bit busier?
Nashville or Atlanta?
The new advanced endoscopist on staff at Vandy did fellowship at Emory, then just finished advanced endoscopy year at Vandy.. may be a good person to ask if you are really having a hard time deciding.