Endocrinology Fellowship 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
seeing quite a few places sending out interviews on the excel sheet. Are the invitations being sent out in waves?
 
I only applied locally and was wondering if anyone knew when University of Louisville sends out invites. I dont see it on the list here so im hoping they haven’t begun the process
 
How do we prepare for interviews? What kind of questions should we be expecting? Can anyone who may have already attended IVs shed some light please? 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I suppose ur application should speak for itself. Emailing PD/PC never worked for me in residency atleast, felt like a waste of time tbh
 
Congrats to everyone who matched! Any ideas about what needs to be done between now and start of fellowship?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
conrgats to everyone who matched and so did I at my number1. curious to see where along their rank list every one matched? Also when is the best date to take boards? do we notify the program before registering?
 
^ Agreed. I think the salaries are still pretty good you can still make ~300k if you go into private practice depending on how you build your practice, will eventually have more focused visits instead of general PCP...i mean if it comes with a good work-life balance, and you like the subject, it's worth it. 🙂