Rheumatology 2023-2024 Fellowship Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rheummie5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Rheumies!

Time to start one for this year! A place to keep each other informed on interviews, and if we have any questions we have somewhere to ask.

There is also a Reddit thread below that was started in case there is important information provided that might be helpful for anyone there too.

Best of luck everyone! We got this!

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck to all applicants. Rheumatology attending here. I wanted to catch potential candidates for the upcoming 2023-2024 Rheumatology application cycle. As a word of caution, multiple fellows have reported the Franciscan Health-Olympia Fields Rheumatology program for harassment and a downright toxic learning environment. There are NO current fellows, as the most recent class has transferred out due to the severity of these issues. However, it looks like they may be reopening again now that there are no longer any fellows to speak up. Feel free to private message me for more information.

Of course, I'm also happy to field any questions about the application season! Good luck again to everyone.