England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I pray about the player and god answers something random or doesn’t.
What random thing did god say about barks?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Btw it’s incredible that the same group of people that attacked me for not defending shorty to Doc E for saying her play was bad, are now attacking me saying my play was bad.

samac, Genny, AM

You believe Cray?

I believe that Finn's description of his role is so terrible, that I'd rather take flack for going after them hardcore and somehow being wrong than ever accepting a role that janky and poorly fitting to the theme could possibly be designed by a mod who clearly put SERIOUS thought into the roles. (Sorry @PippyPony if it's a real role). The sunshine role has the same sort of bull**** quality but it's a level less terrible than this jane eyre stuff.

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Btw it’s incredible that the same group of people that attacked me for not defending shorty to Doc E for saying her play was bad, are now attacking me saying my play was bad.

samac, Genny, AM
Wut.
I wasn’t even voting for you. I just said I’m ok with your flip. I also don’t think I called your play particularly bad until you refused to cough up your role.
but you put me in a group with 2 vets so I’ll take that as a compliment.

• Okay...

samac, Genny, AM
I also don’t think I ever attacked you for not denfending shorty because I was too busy tinfoiling about teapots at that point but who knows that was weeks ago.

• Haha
Was that before or after I voted?

Pretty sure both, but I'll have to go back and check. Plastered second day of the cycle but pretty sure she was implying it much earlier.

I literally voted so early in this cycle?

Sorry, saw the SDN votes and thought those were those who hadn't voted.

I believe that Finn's description of his role is so terrible, that I'd rather take flack for going after them hardcore and somehow being wrong than ever accepting a role that janky and poorly fitting to the theme could possibly be designed by a mod who clearly put SERIOUS thought into the roles. (Sorry @PippyPony if it's a real role). The sunshine role has the same sort of bull**** quality but it's a level less terrible than this jane eyre stuff.

No, I get that. I'm already moving past this whole sunny/finn stuff. It will get sorted.

I was asking if you believe Cray regarding the vig stuff.

samac, Genny, AM
I said nothing about your interactions with shorty. All I said is that your vet deference line is NAI.

Pretty sure both, but I'll have to go back and check. Plastered second day of the cycle but pretty sure she was implying it much earlier.
Check. I'm holding you to this so you'll stop skipping over posts.

Okay well whatever the group of players here that expected me to defend shorty for someone saying her play was bad, is now perfectly okay with MULTIPLE people saying my play is bad.

Okay well whatever the group of players here that expected me to defend shorty for someone saying her play was bad, is now perfectly okay with MULTIPLE people saying my play is bad.
Sunny, I don’t think you’re a bad player. I don’t think genny or AM do either. We were just frustrated with your roll over and die attitude.

on the way out have anything helpful for the village?

Okay so is AM or Samac BS’ing us about the candy?
I don’t think there’s any BS going on, trying to figure out if it has a rng effect or something different to different people.
cause you all sure as **** know I couldn’t stay silent for 48 hours for giggles.

Here’s all of my notes from my depression-induced notepad instead of the spreadsheet

Village leans

-Cray- usual sharp tongued / sus everyone self, vig out of shots

-AM-usual pushy self, called out weird samac post, But SAR and Enigma both NK’ed

-Genny- usual jokey self; last second nail in MKG coffin

-Cyndia-agreeing with posts

-Ms P- was reading her village but slightly unsure about the whole bob law PM thing

-Alley- innocence, sincere in PM

-Stagg- didn’t know SAR was dead, calling things without logic out

-Bark- opposition to sea of Samac devotees

Neutral

-Wildzoo- ??????

-Shorty/Mayo-Did seem off but made 1 typical film shorty analysis post; Mayo has been oddly serious

-Samac-weird rojo?, over the top oh no reaction to April, broke 2 ties to yeet villagers, ?Enigma PM partner/dismissive, keeps telling the wolves secrets about kills on thread

-Sporty- mostly absent but not unusual

-Doc E- was leaning village and no resistance to yeet, tied, but april wagon could have been pushed to save him though

-Finnick- passionate argument for good village play, quiet now, still mostly arguing philosophy at this point

-Capri- seems to just pop in and say something random and not much else (I don’t think I’ve ever played with her before)

Wolf

-Dina- dismissed enigma’s ability as not NK worthy, logic for why I wouldn’t be a wolf but voting me

-LIS- seems to just be tunneling me and not much else, largely absent which may be his normal but I only played 1 day with him in bioshock, and then maybe trying to pocket me when he added the zenge was exaggerating part

Cray/Doc E compatible

Doc E/Shorty incompatible

Telemarketing notes April/AM connection

April/telemarketing probably incompatible

April/Zenge compatible

Stagg/AM incompatible

DEAD:

1. April yeet day 1
  2. VMH night kill 1
  3. Enigma night kill 1
  4. SAR night kill 1
  5. Viscernable yeet day 2
  6. Zenge mid day 3 vig kill
  7. MKG yeet day 3
  8. Bread night kill 3
  9. Bob night kill 3
  10. Alissa mid day 4 vig kill

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
supermayo
FB_IMG_1617387566324.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 9 users
Here’s all of my notes from my depression-induced notepad instead of the spreadsheet

Village leans

-Cray- usual sharp tongued / sus everyone self, vig out of shots

-AM-usual pushy self, called out weird samac post, But SAR and Enigma both NK’ed

-Genny- usual jokey self; last second nail in MKG coffin

-Cyndia-agreeing with posts

-Ms P- was reading her village but slightly unsure about the whole bob law PM thing

-Alley- innocence, sincere in PM

-Stagg- didn’t know SAR was dead, calling things without logic out

-Bark- opposition to sea of Samac devotees

Neutral

-Wildzoo- ??????

-Shorty/Mayo-Did seem off but made 1 typical film shorty analysis post; Mayo has been oddly serious

-Samac-weird rojo?, over the top oh no reaction to April, broke 2 ties to yeet villagers, ?Enigma PM partner/dismissive, keeps telling the wolves secrets about kills on thread

-Sporty- mostly absent but not unusual

-Doc E- was leaning village and no resistance to yeet, tied, but april wagon could have been pushed to save him though

-Finnick- passionate argument for good village play, quiet now, still mostly arguing philosophy at this point

-Capri- seems to just pop in and say something random and not much else (I don’t think I’ve ever played with her before)

Wolf

-Dina- dismissed enigma’s ability as not NK worthy, logic for why I wouldn’t be a wolf but voting me

-LIS- seems to just be tunneling me and not much else, largely absent which may be his normal but I only played 1 day with him in bioshock, and then maybe trying to pocket me when he added the zenge was exaggerating part

Cray/Doc E compatible

Doc E/Shorty incompatible

Telemarketing notes April/AM connection

April/telemarketing probably incompatible

April/Zenge compatible

Stagg/AM incompatible

DEAD:

1. April yeet day 2
  2. VMH night kill 1
  3. Enigma night kill 1
  4. SAR night kill 1
  5. Viscernable yeet day 2
  6. Zenge mid day 3 vig kill
  7. MKG yeet day 3
  8. Bread night kill 3
  9. Bob night kill 3
  10. Alissa mid day 4 vig kill
“Sea of Samac devotees”
Omg that’s the best line ever. Thank you for that.
and also, if I was wolf and just wanted to tell wolves things I’m learning I’d probably do it in wolf chat, not on thread to keep it hidden from the villagers.

In all seriousness sunny I hope you’re feeling ok. Thank you for playing this game and sharing your reads list with us. Much appreciated.

Reactions: 2 users
Day Four

Full write up pending because I have a blistering headache tonight; sorry sunshine :(

giphy.gif

“If they would rather die,” said Scrooge, “they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

Dead is
EBENEZER SCROOGE
Who, after eating a crumb of cheese each night, could ask the spirits of the past, present, and future (respectively) to show her information about a player on a rotating basis.

With her death, the crumb of cheese item has left the game.
Also, I feel compelled to say that Michael Caine's Scrooge is one of my favorite acting performances of all time, and I have had the songs from this movie stuck in my head for over 2 weeks now.

players and locations.png
LONDON
YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH
OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE
CORNWALL
PARTS UNKNOWN
AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​
@Zenge142 - Alan Turing, cryptanalyst​
@mkg323 - Jack the Ripper, ninja ladyseer wolf​
@BobLoblaw78 - Queen Victoria
@The_Breadmann - Winston Churchill, heavy vote​
@alissa14 - Anne Boleyn
@sunshinefl - Ebenezer Scrooge, rotating role seer + action seer + spirit-medium wolf​

IT IS NOW NIGHT FOUR.
17 PLAYERS REMAIN.
NIGHT WILL CLOSE AT 9AM TOMORROW MORNING, ALTHOUGH EARLY ACTIONS ARE APPRECIATED.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users