England - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Feeling conflicted right now. I really, really want Finn to be flipped, but I am not feeling great about Sunny. Maybe it's just because I haven't played with her this long before. I thought the anger early on in the game was AI, and I had her as village, but then Breadsticks and Apocalypse reminded me that her anger is actually NAI. We've even wolfed together and I'm still not feeling great about Sunny or Finn.

Can a villager rez a wolf, or is that game-breaking? Because I'm almost tempted to let Finn live another day *just* so she'll rezz someone
Anything is possible. But the claim if nothing else is verifiable.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I'm staying on Finn because I believe Sunny. Maybe I'm just gullible, but I don't want Finn rezzing a potential wolf
There's no way to know. And she could be a village.rezzer and it could happen. Not a reason to kill a rezzer. Kill a rezzer if they wolf.

I believe that Finn's description of his role is so terrible, that I'd rather take flack for going after them hardcore and somehow being wrong than ever accepting a role that janky and poorly fitting to the theme could possibly be designed by a mod who clearly put SERIOUS thought into the roles. (Sorry @PippyPony if it's a real role). The sunshine role has the same sort of bull**** quality but it's a level less terrible than this jane eyre stuff.
This aged well lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol you don't believe me? You think I was handed wolf anytime vig multishot and this is how I played it?

Ask my latest packmates if they think I would have done mkg and sunny the way they were done. One I left up for tie, the other I voted against today.

If it matters in also not convinced they *are* a wolf. Im in a nebulous place where I really wish other people agreed to lynch her this round so I don't have to feel suspicious about her constantly because I just dont believe the story I got told.
Wait, you were talking about me and now if looks like you're trying to say you're talking about Finn.

I'm just still not clear on why people are giving Cray a free pass as a vig after taking out some .... questionable as well as questionably-timed ... villagers and then trying to claim vig.
The timing if nothing else isn't questionable.

I don't think the claim of vig is in question. Maybe affiliation but if you think mkg or sunny are my partners you haven't paid attention.

After the sunshine flip it def throws the last kill choice by her into even more question
Do you really think I would go for a village day vig claim (knowing that any sort of villager with a claimed kill power is likely to be treated as an egg to crack before end game) when I could have hidden my shots at night? Drawing that kind of attention to myself is not my meta.

You made me panic because I thought for some reason my Finn vote hadn’t been counted. I jokingly voted for SDN for crashing in addition to my Finn vote. It’s all good, sorry if my panic might’ve come off as rude. That was not my intention.
Didn't see the serious vote, OK.

Omg I just remembered the time that cray said she hadn't been on a misyeet yet after she shot a villager
Surely that doesn't count. Zenge seriously needs to recalibrate his villager tone anyway, and I'll stand by that and maybe even die by those words.

• Okay...
Prime Minister Tally

SAR - Dubz, SAR, April, AM, vetmedhead, zenge, samac, supershorty, finn
Ms P - Ms P, barkley, genny
Samac - mkg323, Telemarketing, bread
Shorty - dina, sporty
DocE - DocE, viscernable, crayola, alissa, cyndia, LIS, sunshine
capri1722 - capri1722

Absent: alley, stagg, bob

--------

Prime Minister Prime Tally

Samac - Zenge, crayola, shorty, samac, telemarketing, mkg, cyndia, doc e, sar, finn
Ms P - sunshine, genny, barkley, AM, ms p, capri, dubz

Visc voted Samac after vote close

Absent: bread, alissa, alley, LIS, april, visc, vmh, stagg, dina, bob, sporty

--------

Day One - Green and Pleasant Land - Vote Tally

Capri () -
AM (3) - alissa, TME, SAR
Stagg (0) -
Sporty (0) -
Cray (0) -
Alissa (2) - finn, capri
Zenge (3) - genny, sunshine, cray
DocE (6) - April, Dina, zenge, alleycat, Shorty, mkg
April (6) - Dubz, MsP, samac, Bread, DocE, Visc
Shorty (1) - stagg
Ms P (1) - bobloblaw
sunshine (3) - LIS, VMH, Barks
MKG () -
Stagg (1) - AM
samac () -
Visc (1) - Cyndia
SAR (1) - Sporty

Cray switched from Zenge to April after vote close

Absent: none

--------

Day Two - Keep Calm and WW On - Vote Tally

AM (1) - bobloblaw
Alissa
(1) - stagg
Zenge (1) - Cray
Bobloblaw (1) - Ms P
Viscernable (7) - cyndia, capri, sunshine, sporty, mkg, samac, finn
Sunshine (1) - LIS
DocEspana (1) - Mayo
Dina (1) - dubz
Finn (2) - genny, alley
MKG (7) - barks, zenge, AM, dina, bread, DocE, visc
Capri (1) - alissa

Absent: shorty

--------

Day 3 - Am I Sitting in a Tin Can - Vote Tally

Bread (6) - mkg, AM, sporty, dubz, Ms P, alissa
Sunshine (2) - DocE, LIS
MKG (7) - Dina, capri, barks, Stagg, Cyndia, mayo, crayola
Barks (1) - Bobloblaw
Finn (3) - samac, alley, genny
LIS (1) - Sunshine
Capri (1) - Finn

Absent: bread

--------

Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally (PRE-VIG)

Finn (3) - Mayo, samac, alley
Sunshine (4) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS, alissa
Alissa (3) - AM, stagg, sporty
Dubz (1) - genny
Mayo (1) - cray
Crayola (1) - DocE

SDN (1) - Ms P

Absent: MsP (kinda), Finn, Capri, Cyndia, Sunshine

--------

Day 4 - The Black Server Death Descends - Vote Tally (FINAL)

Finn (7) - Mayo, samac, alley, cyndia, genny, docE, sunshine
Sunshine (10) - Dubz, barks, dina, LIS, AM, finn, sporty, cray, capri, ms p
Dubz (0) -
Mayo (0) -
Crayola (0) -
Samac (0) -
AM (1) - stagg

SDN (3) - Ms P, alleycat, capri (I'm counting it, ok?)

Absent: none
The noob wolves definitely went for the DocE bait. Good job, DocE.

Except for the part where you voted me lol

This is through about page 50 and there's a lot more because she posted more as the pressure on her mounted. And I'm getting tired so I need a break. Note that I found these by ISOing mkg, not looking for mentions of her, so there could be relevant things missing. I'm not quoting my interactions with her again because I already did that. Commentary is sporadic.

Mkg and supermayo

Mkg and samac
----

Mkg and AM - feels pretty good for AM. Already in my village reads but I feel better about it now.
Seems like she was trying to shade cray for her silencing here. Barks pointed out the timing was inaccurate.

-------

Not a direct interaction, but AM shade

She kinda walks it back and then walks it forward again. Like she wants to shade AM without actually drawing her ire.

And then AM responds to her post about the wagons

---------

And then mkg did an alissa ISO, which interestingly enough turned into AM analysis too. The following are all AM quotes that mkg responded to in her ISO.

//

//
Lost the AM quote but it was something about alisa acting weird

//

//

//

//

//

/end alissa/AM ISO, AM then responded to some things

------

Mkg and barks
-----

-----

I like this interaction, not just because that was my exact thought when I read that post again

Mkg and DocE

Note this was actually a response to april, mkg jumped in to reply

Same here, DocE was responding to april

Mkg and cray
------

Miscellaneous:

A ??? comment on finn

------
Perhaps relevant for supermayo and/or DocE

-------
Soft sunshine defense

----------

Just caught my eye that she mentioned capri and cyndia instead of pointing out that she had posted more than sporty, stagg, and bread.
Which reminded me of her later reads post...
I think it's pretty clear mkg and the wolves saw how easily those vig shots could have gone their ways since they were top contenders, and her reaction supports that the vig was not in the wolf ranks.

Alley and Cyndia can speak to my willingness to bus or kill wolves for cred if they both 1] are not saveable and b) are willing to go. I won't do it if they're not willing to go. I would hope after my last two wolf outs, and that of mkg and sunny, that one of them would have consented to be shot by me. That would have given me a chance to be a deep wolf. But I am not in league with them, which is why I have put them in danger/voted to kill one early enough to make a difference, and claimed a shot on a villager that everyone lamented, when I didn't have to.

Imma just throw this out there. Nothing has refuted my location thing at this point. The only thing I don’t know what to do with is parts unknown. Like what even is going on there? If Voldemort is in the game like someone alluded to bet he’s there.

Whoever attacked me last night most likely came from Cornwall, but I have less to back that up then my north theory. I haven’t even went down that rabbit hole at this point, just wanted that out there for all village to see so the wolves will panic. :1devilish:
I already said I was parts unknown, which makes sense for James Bond an international spy.

Like, I get that the locations and roles make sense. What I never understood is what the mod said that made you certain you left a wolf in the North when you left. That sounds like no clue I've ever seen in 4 years of WW. Sounds like you got some vague flavor like "and you depart the train leaving friends and foe behind" or something that could hint a wolf, but probably doesn't.

To be fair, I'm not saying my actions have had the best village outcome. But my process has been very village.

I already said I was parts unknown, which makes sense for James Bond an international spy.

Like, I get that the locations and roles make sense. What I never understood is what the mod said that made you certain you left a wolf in the North when you left. That sounds like no clue I've ever seen in 4 years of WW. Sounds like you got some vague flavor like "and you depart the train leaving friends and foe behind" or something that could hint a wolf, but probably doesn't.
I’m done going in circles about this, it’s not been productive.

Surely that doesn't count. Zenge seriously needs to recalibrate his villager tone anyway, and I'll stand by that and maybe even die by those words.
Of course it counts, and I disagree. There were several people reading him village. Just because you can't doesn't mean he needs to recalibrate anything. You need to recalibrate your read.

I don't know why you're so intent on giving yourself positive credit for killing a villager with an information role who was not under suspicion when there was a wolf on the board, and killing an additional villager when there was a wolf on the board (and shooting at genny, who I'm also village reading), but at least in my book it's not doing you any favors.

Hindsight this is wolfy

Let's not forget that I accidentally pissed off sunshine day 1 by saying she was in my three wolf reads (it was a bit more complex than that but she didn't catch the nuance) and almost voted for her then because she handled it so poorly. Then I DID vote for her two days ago and the first chunk of this last shift, until I kicked the tires on you and then saw finns REALLY bad role name.

I think I'm allowed to say "I'll get both sunny and finn in whatever order I want" at this point.

Can you elaborate on why it's so bad? Not really for me, but just for Pippy to read.

It's just janky. The roles that have come up so far are uniformly *incredibly* famous British roles. Jane Eyre may be a famous book that was set in Britain, but I don't think Jane Eyre herself is actually a particularly famous character. And the connection of the character to the power they have really doesn't make sense either. It just feels like a big stretch. It feels like you're grasping at straws. It could be real but you run into the problem that your role just IS janky if it's real and that it doesn't SOUND believable.

Also there is this....

Depending on how you feel about the legend of Robin Hood being fully legend and not real or literary vs "literary" vs "that guy actually existed, that he has a legend is unimportant".... Every person that has been confirmed to be a villager has been a 100% real person. I know that the picture of Robin Hood used was of a cartoon Robin Hood - but I STILL think that's just a random stylistic choice and does not represent that the character was actually a cartoon. On the other hand, the wolves that we have seen so far have all been literary characters. AKA they are not real at all. (Modern understanding of Robin Hood suggests that the sheriff of Nottingham is 100% fictional and is a created antagonist for literary purposes, but Robin hood likely was a real person, or multiple people using the title, who did some of the things credited to him by the legend).

This idea that wolves are literary characters is still something that is not ready for prime time, but since my "lynch him by mid game" lifespan is coming soon I probably need to vocalize this before before I die in case it is right.

And yes I fully realize this leaves "James Bond" in hot water since it's a bit of a stretch to say JB007 is just Ian Fleming since (despite being loosely based on his own inside knowledge from a secret agent himself) Bond is clearly fully fictional.

Also I did check a bit. No one died of bullet holes except for the deaths cray called as hers. So let's be open about that too.

It's just janky. The roles that have come up so far are uniformly *incredibly* famous British roles. Jane Eyre may be a famous book that was set in Britain, but I don't think Jane Eyre herself is actually a particularly famous character. And the connection of the character to the power they have really doesn't make sense either. It just feels like a big stretch. It feels like you're grasping at straws. It could be real but you run into the problem that your role just IS janky if it's real and that it doesn't SOUND believable.

Also there is this....

Depending on how you feel about the legend of Robin Hood being fully legend and not real or literary vs "literary" vs "that guy actually existed, that he has a legend is unimportant".... Every person that has been confirmed to be a villager has been a 100% real person. I know that the picture of Robin Hood used was of a cartoon Robin Hood - but I STILL think that's just a random stylistic choice and does not represent that the character was actually a cartoon. On the other hand, the wolves that we have seen so far have all been literary characters. AKA they are not real at all. (Modern understanding of Robin Hood suggests that the sheriff of Nottingham is 100% fictional and is a created antagonist for literary purposes, but Robin hood likely was a real person, or multiple people using the title, who did some of the things credited to him by the legend).

This idea that wolves are literary characters is still something that is not ready for prime time, but since my "lynch him by mid game" lifespan is coming soon I probably need to vocalize this before before I die in case it is right.

And yes I fully realize this leaves "James Bond" in hot water since it's a bit of a stretch to say JB007 is just Ian Fleming since (despite being loosely based on his own inside knowledge from a secret agent himself) Bond is clearly fully fictional.

Well I agree, most of the roles that have died so far were real people. Not sure whether you're suggesting I'm too dumb to pick up on and follow that pattern or that I'm just ballsy enough to defy it. Would love to know which train you're on there.

Also I don't know what samacs role is but didn't she say yesterday that she had a fictional location (with an attached real one)? I highly doubt I'm the only fictional villager in this game. We may have a James Bond which you mentioned and then samac may or may not be a fictional character if I remember correctly that she had a fictional location.

As to your "not ready for prime time" idea of the wolves all being literary characters... wasn't one of them Jack the Ripper? Is this just another thing you've somehow managed to completely missed?

There are definitely other fictional characters in the game so I don't think that should be a consideration in the discussion about finn at all. I agree the ability seems a little oddly matched to the role. Though it's been a long time since I've read Jane Eyre.

Reactions: 3 users

Also there is this....

Robinhood is entirely fictional. Jack the Ripper is a real story that’s verbs adapted.
But yeah, I’ll bust that myth right now. I’m a literary character without real life basis, but my role does make sense to my character.

NIGHT CLOSED

...and it was a Piccadilly Circus so hold onto your seats. The full write up may be delayed until after I finish work today.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Robinhood is entirely fictional. Jack the Ripper is a real story that’s verbs adapted.
But yeah, I’ll bust that myth right now. I’m a literary character without real life basis, but my role does make sense to my character.

Well that second part is reassuring at least.

And to be pedantic, I think the current assumption is Robin Hood likely was a real person due to the presence of his name in some documents that are distinctly "non-bardic" implying he did exist. but that nearly all of the stories associated with him outside of being a more-charitable-than-usual criminal are likely fictionalized since we are certain nearly every other character in his stories were fictional and the time frame associated with when we think he exists is earlier than king richard even existing. But take that up with wikipedia. My less pedantic, and more important, point is settled by your comment above.

night four.png

"Well, get in then," said Thirteen.
The humans all piled into the surprisingly roomy police box. The coordinates were set for the future...but Wolsey the cat, who had been hiding in the piping, had other ideas. He skittered across the control panel chasing after all the blinky flashy lights, hitting random buttons as he went. The TARDIS unceremoniously dumped half its cargo somewhere in 16th century Britain, while the rest sped along to today.
The Doctor looked around sheepishly at the remaining passengers. They did not seem pleased.

dw reassurance.gif

~
Across the Channel in another lifetime, a bender was turning into much more than just a rough night out in Paris. A limousine sped through the streets as an unmarked car gave chase, following much too close for comfort. As they went into a tunnel, there was a screech of tires and then flashes of bright lights... cameras... headlights... ambulance lights... heaven? The Princess faded away from this earth, but her legacy will not be forgotten.

Bloody tunnels.

Dead is
PRINCESS DIANA OF WALES
Who was vulnerable to all forms of attack.

The Guy Fawkes mask is in circulation.
~
In the North Riding of Yorkshire, a jovial boss tossed the keys to his brand new Rover to his new associate. "Here Jim, take the car out to the Alderson's. You deserve it!" The earnest-faced associate grinned as he caught the keys, tossed his medical bag in the car, and set off to see to a cow who had been down with milk fever for hours. An IV bolus of calcium gluconate worked miracles, and his face shone with joy as he watched the newborn calf nuzzling her mother. Deep in thought and pondering the beauty of life, he didn't even hear the intruder walk up behind him. He was beheaded without a word and left to bleed out into the straw.
Dead is
JAMES HERRIOT
Who could cure one afflicted player each night from all sickness and disease with his newfangled -- but effective -- ministrations.

The Drover's Arms pint is in circulation.

players and locations.png

LONDON
YORKSHIRE & THE NORTH
OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE
CORNWALL
PARTS UNKNOWN
AVALON
@Aprilthearab - Robin Hood, item thief​
@SARdoghandler - Lilibet
@TelemarketingEnigma - Margaret Thatcher, 2x executioner​
@vetmedhead - William Shakespeare, write up modifier​
@Viscernable - Sir Isaac Newton, physical action redirector​
@Zenge142 - Alan Turing, cryptanalyst​
@mkg323 - Jack the Ripper, ninja ladyseer wolf​
@BobLoblaw78 - Queen Victoria
@The_Breadmann - Winston Churchill, heavy vote​
@alissa14 - Anne Boleyn
@sunshinefl - Ebenezer Scrooge, rotating role seer + action seer + spirit-medium wolf​
@DocEspana - Princess Di, vulnerable royal​
@Animal Midwife - James Herriot, status effect healer​
IT IS NOW DAY FIVE
15 PLAYERS REMAIN.
VOTING ENDS AT 9PM TOMORROW.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
.... Wait what?
I thought it was going to be another night cancel because I was in the tardis and didn’t get a night action.
what has happened?

Why did the wolves silence AM and then say screw it and kill her?

Whew it's done. Gonna consolidate my thoughts on this (and part 1) a bit later, have some work I need to get done. Obviously the DocE and AM intereactions aren't as relevant now but I left them in there for some context.

mkg and AM
Nowhere have I ever said "post your reads on the whole roster" during D1. So untwist your panties and instead of being bitter that I'm being village read, show me and others why we should village read you.

I do like your Bread vote, for the record, but whining about untrue or irrelevant things does nothing to alter my read on you.

You wanted me to give reads on single-vote wagons yesterday. pretty much half the roster was on the board with a vote yesterday and you didnt like that I only gave reads on the ones with multiple votes. So dont get mad that I dont give more reads and then claim thats not what you asked for or wanted.

-----
Bread incessantly still triggers me too. I've just also been bothered by you for different reasons.

penny for your thoughts then?

why you are voting me since its apparently different from everything else already shared on this thread

I meant reasons different than Bread.
--------
Look, if no ones going to step forward, (which honestly I get that) maybe you should consider that one of the people that have voted for him, or have him in their POE shot him, cause I've got nothing to do with it.

Do you truly believe it was a village shot and not at all a wolf shot?

I dont think James Bond would make sense as a wolf
But yeah it could be a wolf shot, cause they would know zenge and I are v/v, killing him would make me an easy misyeet. I just dont really want to think about James Bond being a wolf :(
mkg and cyndia
Okay I'm back and going to try reading through as much as possible but with this many new pages and an hour only it's going to be a struggle, but I'll give it my best. In the meantime, can anyone summarize why mkg is in the lead?

Z thinks I'm less engaged/hard this game, and everyone has decided to sheep him. It built fairly quickly while I was off the thread all day dealing with my accident-prone horse
mkg and samac
I can offer her my right shoe. I usually save the left one for myself.

Hi hello phoning a friend wanna change your vote in the next 20 minutes?
------------
Also, MKG added the My Fair Lady aspect from her role reveal to me and didn’t tell me that so you all may have got it right. I just wanted to talk about that before yeeting her so I’m cool with it

well my hands were shaking when I was messaging you, and it was kinda last minute so I just gave the main points. I did this earlier today so I gave more info
mkg and cray
Frak Cessna's coming home and then we go get sushi for dinner and do some work.... gotta go

could you move your vote first by any chance
---------
that was me! in WWegitables, everyone thought I should have revealed but honestly, I still dont think people would have believed me. I had a commuter role, and didnt see the point in revealing because there was no way to confirm my role.

But there was

hindsite is 20/20 but like the majority of people were voting for me, really I dont think it would have made a difference given how quick the game was
mkg and genny
@genny as the only person here that understood what I was thinking with the whole "same wagon as April" thing, any chance you'd want to move your vote?
(referencing the misunderstanding when zenge was referring to the vissy wagon, and mkg/genny thought he was talking about the d1 april wagon)

-------
I don’t understand why they didn’t shoot D1.

I thought they tried to shoot you?
-------
But I should probably think about this more. If Zenge was a wolf vig, they’d know it would make mkg more suspicious. It would really help my thinking if someone would claim the shot if village. But then probably not a good idea to claim the shot if there are more shots left. Idk. I should be working.

claiming the shot means they'd become a wolf target. I know people dont agree with my stance of not role revealling, but if no one claims the shot that doesnt mean it wasn't a village vig
-------
oh, is that a tie?

ugh dont give me hope. Bread hasnt voted yet

mkg and stagg
Was the MKG wagon building quickly after the Vis wagon dissipated? More curious about that timing.

the wagon built quickly, everyone is sheeping Zenge
--------
This was a response to the same post as the above, just a different part of it. Could be some confirmation bias, but mk later going back to this post from stagg after already responding to a different part of it feels a little odd.
This is an odd list.

Why is alissa's POE odd? who would you swap out?
-------
For now to get a vote out:

Execute MKG

Feel like this would provide a lot of info. However, high chance of moving as I'd like Samac to come back first.
*cough*beepbeep*cough*
bouncing off of this
> Z, who pushed my vote is killed mid cycle
> Samac who is reading me village and broke the tie in my favor is silenced this cycle
this is literally a perfect set up to misyeet me
------
My POE (in no particular order)
Bread, Stagg, DocE, Cyndia, Finn, Dina

This seems weak, maybe I missed it but reasoning for Finn and Dina?
Finn is there because I'm inclined to believe the Sheriff tinfoil that Samac and SAR came up with. Which means that either Finn or AM is a wolf. I have AM in my neutrals still but I have seen more pro-village posts from her than Finn, who I dont really remember doing much wolf hunting besides Alissa, who I'm village leaning. For Dina its stuff like you actually mentioned earlier, and I think while shes been more active compared to say bread, shes still sheeped arguments, and I think her tone in some of her posts is off.

I've been trying to engage with the people trying to yeet me and defend myself, and while I'm not some amazing debater I'd like to think I've made some points over this cycle as to why I shouldn't be yeeted. But people are all stuck on things from other cycles, or that Z is now dead, which has nothing to do with me. At this point the main argument is that my flip would give info? All its going to tell you is that im a villager, who tied with a villager, and my vote got pushed by a villager. No thanks, I'd rather be alive and actually wolf hunt.

--------
#confirmation bias but I could see this as a manufactured interaction
This seems weak, maybe I missed it but reasoning for Finn and Dina?

Disagree, I can think of several other reasons, some innocent, some sketch.

Why? You've probably answered this, but link to quote would be appreciated if easy to find.

Z is dead so your not gonna get a response. werent you on earlier?? I feel like you should know this
----------
And what do you think about this being a village vig kill? Am I still needed to flip? I’d like to think I’m more useful to everyone alive than dead, and I’m still convinced bread is a wolf

How convinced?

Pretty convinced. His reads he posted were lack luster and left out/ignored some pretty big events that happened recently

mkg and barks
the wagon built quickly, everyone is sheeping Zenge

I literally voted before him
------
I feel like it's all a bunch of WIFOM for mkg to say she wouldn't kill zenge because it would make her look bad. Like how kras claimed killing AM while arguing with her was ridiculous and too obvious

I literally can not think of a single thing that would make it a good idea, not WIFOM I genuinely dont get it.
mkg and dina
Mkg's defense on thread didn't make me feel better about her being village. I feel bad about her irl stuff, but irl stuff is not AI. Also she went from saying "maybe it's best for village if I flip earlier" to then pushing hard to get bread yeeted instead when it was actually looking like she was going to be yeeted. Her reads from yesterday were on people who have barely been posting and yeah I think it's important to pressure those people and sure quiet people can be wolfing, but they're easy bait for misyeet by wolves who are under fire.

Her big ISO yesterday was on two players that she's not even wolf reading.

I just want to respond to these two points. My point was that less time on thread = lower quality posts. I'll be the first to admit things got a bit emotional yesterday (sorry AM) because of things going on, but I really, truly feel that I have had significantly less time to invest in this game compared to my first two games, and that that is what is causing this change in post quality/contributions.

I ISO'ed Alissa, and ended up partially ISO'ing AM yesterday for 3 reasons. 1) because I struggle to read Alissa due to mistaking her with Alley, 2) because AM ASKED ME HOW I FELT ABOUT HER and 3) right now I have too many people still in my neutrals, and I needed to do an ISO so I could move her one way or the other. I dont see how finishing an ISO and feeling better about Alissa is a bad thing? like I didnt realize ISOs were only supposed to be used on people we already think are wolfy? And the ISO actually knocked AM back into neutral from village lean? so I really dont get your second point.

Her reads from yesterday were on people who have barely been posting and yeah I think it's important to pressure those people and sure quiet people can be wolfing, but they're easy bait for misyeet by wolves who are under fire.

Going back to this, my point about Bread is that he's been here-he isnt MIA, but he has only sheeped other peoples thoughts. If he came in intermittently, but asked some Qs or contributed original thoughts I'd kick the can down the road but I havent seen that from him AT ALL.
--------

It was zenge and barks at the time.

I can see that the way I phrased it is contradictory. Regarding Vis, not only was she not around for most of yesterday, she didn't really do any heavy defending before she left. She commented on her april vote, but DocE was defending her more than she was defending herself.

When I said that about mkg I was trying to point out that the bulk of mkg's defense was that she was busy irl and I feel like a lot of people swayed at voting for her (or moved her village) because of it. Here are a bunch of quotes that I quickly pulled out that showed how heavily she relied on it

I 100% believe all these things are true and I'm not quoting them to prove that she's wolfy, just to show that this has been a big part of her defense. It's a good reason why she's probably been less engaged, but not a good defense for why she's not a wolf.

Before Vis flipped it felt like there was a wolf on the board between the two of them. Vis flipped village, so now I think it was mkg.

Ok but earlier you said you didn’t like breads reads list and didn’t feel great about him, so you think we are both wolves then?
Wait what did my post have to do with Bread?

I don't like Bread's single MsP wolf read which is why I asked him if he had more. I'm also bothered that his votes and reads do not match up. I don't think you guys are w/w though.

Earlier you posted about it, I’m on my phone and was having trouble finding it so I just attached my question to your post about me.
mkg and alley
Heres the alley ISO, definitely less posts than I was expecting, but its nice to finally separate her from Alissa in my head :smack:

this was her intro post, I think it sounds fine but it did ping some people

mostly fluff up to this point, having to defend her self for her first post

This is +1 village points, reminding people to stay on track

question for samac regarding the PM vote
This is really helps me read her village. I dont want to over explain here, but yeah the fact that alley wasnt suddenly at the top of someones POE and being pushed for a yeet adds to the village read

asking good follow up questions to Crays vote

we're getting into talks of village play here with finn. I dont think its AI, but I enjoy reading everyones different thoughts so I left it (and the posts below)

Can someone explain what this means, is this a person?

aaaand never mind

this should help keep her apart from Alissa, who voted DocE for PM

making some good points here

that was me because I'm an idiot and didnt realize when I started catching up it was AM not PM, but this is a great point

again, helping clear up an incorrect statement about Cray's silence started by me :bag:
chiming in on discussion about the NKs

honestly perfect timing, I was going to say I'd like to see her thoughts/reads, as she has been active and involved in a bunch of different topics on thread, and here they are. I think they are pretty understandable as D2 reads, theyre not that much different from my own

great reads, each as at least 2 points, they're brief but well thought out. really village reading Alley at this point

mindful of what is shared on thread could benefit wolfs, +1 village points

just worth noting she has Dubz in okay (i believe village lean category?)

So the only thing that pings me here is that shes only using the tinfoil as evidence. I'm fine with it being used suplementally but would prefer an in-thread main reason for a yeet.

further explanation for the yeet. Makes me feel better about it. I think I'll be doing Finn next, we are sixty pages in and unless I've missed something this post is still accurate

agreed
TL;DR
I have officially un-mind-melded Alissa and Alley. Alley is definitely more of a low poster than Alissa, and seems to get called out for fluff posts at the start (by dina I believe) which actually makes me feel weirder about Dina than Alley. Great village talking points, a strong reads list, and overall I'm village leaning here right now. Things that pinged me were pretty much resolved by her next post.

-----
Weird callout considering she was reading alley village:
@alleycat03 youve been liking my posts, anything you’d like to contribute, or are you going to keep lurking?
mkg and DocE
I had a whole thing I had just wrote about how I find the urge to go after mgk to be very suspicious because a dead villager dying mid round would be very stupid for the wolves to do AND doesnt mean that the people they suspect have any real increased likelihood to be wolves.

Bu then I remembered what his role did. I still think it is a little silly to just be like " this is who he was voting for, and we should all get on this right now because now he is dead." but I am also not going to put out a huge screed (can you tell im subtly pissed I had to erase it just before posting) since he is a half assed seer and might actually know stuff. Maybe.

I weirdly kinda agree with you, well at least your first paragraph. I fail to understand how Z getting killed during a day cycle automatically makes me look more like a wolf. I had him in village leans, and killing him just draws more attention back to me, as that was his last push. I really can't find the motive for killing him right now
mkg and supermayo
Zenge 100% did not use his ability on me, and I had no clue he had one. So lets throw that tinfoil out, along with the "MKG killed/got a wolf pack to kill the person leading a wagon on her in the middle of the day cycle" because I fail to see how I could ever benefit from this situation.

I mean, short of other people claiming he acted on them on other nights, it's basically your word against a ghost.

I mean sure, but I really havent, and I fail to see how I'd be able to connect some night result specifically to zenge. And I still fail to see how killing him would be worth it, all its done is bring more scrutiny and votes my way.
mkg and MsP (more mentions than interactions)
So what are your thoughts on MsP's interactions with Bob?
-------
This is what sticks out to me the most, that he only has one wolf read, and its MsP for things that happened super early in the game. No mention of her talk with Bob, which while it was angle shooting, read village as it brought a lot of unnecessary attention to herself. He's been on thread, and he has caught up, but I feel like his reads are what I'd expect if he'd only read D1.
mkg and finn
I dont think James Bond would make sense as a wolf

I must have missed something. Where did James Bond come into this?

James bond killed Zenge, or at least thats how I interpreted the write up

Below is the same quote from finn as above, mkg just responded to the whole thing later
I can't reconcile mkg being a wolf and the vig shot also being wolfy. I can see either being true, but I can't wrap my head around both being true.

I don't really have much of a read on mkg to begin with.I'd love to ask samac more about why she felt mkg was being genuine--are we talking about the information seemed legit and if so, why or are we talking about "I just get good feels". I'd tried to parse this out during the vote, but given the short time frame I don't feel I really got to pursue that as much as I would have liked. Neither Vis nor mkg were my first choice yesterday.

@WildZoo I'm too lazy to find your post again and quote it but why do you feel better about alissa? I'm still thinking possible sketch and I'm not seeing anything that makes me rethink that.

I must have missed something. Where did James Bond come into this?

I'm guessing your first choice was Alissa since your on her again, what about her is still reading wolfy to you?
mkg and capri
already explained on the previous page but basically to get info
i don't feel the most confident in it (or any other potential candidate where i might place my vote otherwise) so i might switch later but i gots to follow modgod wishes

Wait so then who is in your POE? why is there no one that you'd feel confident voting for?
Explained in the same post I was referring to.

------
based on the role flip i'm wondering if the shot was wolfy

if the shot is wolfy, how are you reading me?
Unsure at the moment, was leaning wolf. But the good news is we have the whole day to work that out.

--------
if no one claims the shot by morning i'm switching my vote to sunny and/or investigating z's potential pm partners

Is this still your plan? Z's only options for PM partner would be Stagg or DocE, how do you feel about them?
If I knew 100% that one of them was a wolf, I would choose Stagg.
------
Just that I'm the only one that seems to remember Genny saying she got shot at. which fits pretty well with James Bond

This is an interesting jump. Not that I necessarily disagree with you since I could se the fit, but just that that's the first place you jumped to.
-------

Mkg's response to several capri posts above:
I was looking at my sparse notes from the beginning of the day, and I had "Genny kill attempt? jailed and shot at, people think jailer is wolf" I think the shots are compatible with james bond, who killed Z. and I was willing to entertain that it was a village vig shot because of the flavor text,
"The intel was bad, M. He's dead, but it wasn't him after all."
makes it sound like they were trying to shoot a wolf but he flipped village, or he wasnt who they were aiming for in the first place

for the bolded, unless I'm missing something your voting for me because you think my flip would give information. I cant find a POE posted by you during this cycle, if you have one could you quote it or update them?

--------
(capri quoted mod post referring to exceptions to the PM rules)
But that wasnt a part of his role? so unless theres someone in another group has that ability and has been PMing him, those are the only two we have to work with
----------
if no one claims the shot by morning i'm switching my vote to sunny and/or investigating z's potential pm partners

Any chance you wanna do this in the next 60 minutes?
mkg and sporty
I'm just not understanding why a wolf/village midday vig shot would/would not change with a wolf on the board.
Like, 100% serious, my brain just isn't wrapping around the significance here in context with Stagg's thoughts

Well killing the villager that has been pushing the vote on me draws more attention, and has totally taken over the thread all day. It makes me extra suspicious, even though there is no way zenge used his ability on me, people are using that as a confirmation that he had more reasons than those posted to push me. If this really is a wolf vig kill, I think people were starting to push on wolves, and they shot Z to draw attention away from them, and onto me.
------
who hasn't voted?

Bread, and oddly enough Cray

Miscellaneous:

@Barkley13 @Animal Midwife @Zenge142 @Dinashadow so yall are fine with a vote on someone who is trying to contribute, and would rather yeet me instead of Bread, who hasnt given a single thought of his own, when we are at the end of D2?
------

Ah, WIFOM. She was very insistent that the vig was village. TMI or misdirection?
Zenge 100% did not use his ability on me, and I had no clue he had one. So lets throw that tinfoil out, along with the "MKG killed/got a wolf pack to kill the person leading a wagon on her in the middle of the day cycle" because I fail to see how I could ever benefit from this situation.
------
More WIFOM!
his death means I cant discuss with him further to get him to change his mind, which was what I was hoping to do today since I was reading him village. and as he was pushing my vote right before he died, obviously thats what people are going to remember most. maybe he was right somewhere else and wolves wanted to get him out, or someone else connected him to his role, or he said something weird in PMs-who knows. But believe me when I say I did not want him dead, and it in no way, shape, or form, would it be in my best interests for him to be dead right now.
---------
Look, if no ones going to step forward, (which honestly I get that) maybe you should consider that one of the people that have voted for him, or have him in their POE shot him, cause I've got nothing to do with it.
Ok but there isn’t anything in the write up that reads wolfy to me, and I’m pretty sure it’s a different kill method? I think there is a pretty good chance this is a village vig
-------
kinda bummed it didnt get left as a tie, considering cray voted specifically to make it a tie
Can't tell if subtle shade at cray??

I am still really going back and forth on cray. I can't point to anything she's done and say "Wolf cray would do this and village cray absolutely would not" or vice versa. However I think between her pushing villagers throughout the game and trying to spin her shooting them as beneficial to the village when there were wolves on the board she could have shot instead, plus her weird sheeping of DocE at multiple points, she's probably an egg worth cracking. I'll decide whether I want to go there today or go for someone with more sketchy interactions with mkg after I have a chance to look at those more closely.