English & Literature Pre-requisites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Loveherstory90

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

So I am currently a post-baccalaureate student taking all my science pre-req. I am wondering if I need to take English Comp. & literature again? I received my Bachelor’s in 2016 and received my Master’s in Psychology in 2022. I did plenty of writing and research in my masters program so I didn’t know if the English and Literature was just a general course most dental schools just put to make you “well rounded”.
 
Hello,

So I am currently a post-baccalaureate student taking all my science pre-req. I am wondering if I need to take English Comp. & literature again? I received my Bachelor’s in 2016 and received my Master’s in Psychology in 2022. I did plenty of writing and research in my masters program so I didn’t know if the English and Literature was just a general course most dental schools just put to make you “well rounded”.
You don't need to retake it.