ENT Research

Started by boooop
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boooop

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an MS3 and I'm sure I want to do ENT. I'm getting H's on everything 3rd year and got a 250 on step1. I go to a pretty good school. I've done no basic science research. I've got two posters: one is related to a health outreach program I worked on and the other is on a project I got involved with thru the FM department at my school. I'm going to be the first author on a manuscript for that FM project that we're working on now. Assuming I'm focusing mostly on ENT research from now until Sept, will I be able to do enough to keep research from looking like a deficiency in my application? Would it be overkill to try to do a whole year between MS3-4 to try to address this, assuming I'd publish something more substantial?