entering P/F grades for AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Status Sciaticus

Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do we put in the transcript grade section for classes that are Pass/Fail? I left it blank and it gave me a warning that it might cause delays or processing problems so i want to make sure what the right way to do it is.

Members don't see this ad.

What do we put in the transcript grade section for classes that are Pass/Fail? I left it blank and it gave me a warning that it might cause delays or processing problems so i want to make sure what the right way to do it is.

Can't you put P/F?

Just looked at mine and the one P/F class I had currently has a "S" next to it. I guess that means Satisfactory?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, why are you filling out an AMCAS application in February?

because I have my MCAT in April and I will be moving between cities in May/June so I want to take care of all the stuff I can soon...

and its best to have the answers beforehand and not get it the last minute :D

Err, if you're filling it out now, wouldn't that mean you're entering in an application for THIS cycle (i.e. matriculation 2013). The application doesn't open up for next cycle until May.

Err, if you're filling it out now, wouldn't that mean you're entering in an application for THIS cycle (i.e. matriculation 2013). The application doesn't open up for next cycle until May.

No what I meant was that I printed off the application and I was entering it so when it does open up in May, all i have to do is copy and paste instead of looking up my old transcripts, grades, etc...

No what I meant was that I printed off the application and I was entering it so when it does open up in May, all i have to do is copy and paste instead of looking up my old transcripts, grades, etc...

Ahhh okay