Entertaining Videos Made by Vet Students

Started by davisa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

davisa

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! BCF ultrasound is running a competition for veterinary schools to win a new ultrasound. There were 6 video entries that are being judged based on votes and voting ends TONIGHT at 12--> so if you want to see the entertaining (albeit somewhat embarrassing) videos follow the link below and VOTE for your favorite!
BCF Technology North America



Since this competition will be over soon feel free to link to more funny vet-related videos below! 🙂
Figured this might be an entertaining thread.
 
Let It Go parody


The Cornell 2015 Senior Skit--Vet School Funk



I know there is a really good one about 1st year, but I forgot what it was.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, our orientation group made a Vet School: As Told By Beyoncé video that everyone got a kick out of.




Other than that, there’s the classics of Hitler goes to vet school and all the similar videos in the suggested folder lol
 
I mean, our orientation group made a Vet School: As Told By Beyoncé video that everyone got a kick out of.




Other than that, there’s the classics of Hitler goes to vet school and all the similar videos in the suggested folder lol


Your group made this!? Awesome!

The spay part of the video was making the rounds on my class’ Facebook before our OSCE
 
Confession: When I was studying I used to watch a ton of these in the background to break up the monotony.

Here's a few I've collected over the years... :ninja: