entrance exam/transfer to St. Martinus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wannabedoc333

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering transferring to St. Martinus. I read that they have an entrance exam. Has anyone heard anything about this exam/can give any advice on how to prepare?
 
I remember that I wanted to transfer to AUC, maybe two years ago. So, I called their admission office, and they said that they don't accept any transfer students even if they completed their basic sciences and passed step 1. I don't know if their transfer policy has changed by now, good luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just checked the school website, to find if it is accredited school, and they only list few things under their accreditation section. However, none of them is an accreditation body that accredits international medical schools. So it seems it is not an accredited school, be cautious.
 
I am considering transferring to St. Martinus. I read that they have an entrance exam. Has anyone heard anything about this exam/can give any advice on how to prepare?

Absolutely no good would come from this. Steer far clear of them. The only Caribbean schools you should take into consideration are SGU and Ross, and even then only after you've tried 2-3 cycles for DO programs. The rest should be avoided.