EPPP Audio Materials

Started by fallen625
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fallen625

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any favorite engaging EPPP audio materials? I have listening to PrepJet but I get too distracted since it's pretty monotone. I would like to listen to the materials while walking, so it should be engaging enough that the I don't get distracted. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any favorite engaging EPPP audio materials? I have listening to PrepJet but I get too distracted since it's pretty monotone. I would like to listen to the materials while walking, so it should be engaging enough that the I don't get distracted. Thanks!
Honestly, I attribute passing to the PsychPrep audios. My gains in scores were minimal with reading/flashcards. When I listened to the audios while running or driving scores shot up immediately. Definitely recommend.