For Sale EPPP Audio study materials (mp3)

Started by docjays
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docjays

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a full set of EPPP audio study materials from 2009, I passed using these materials in 2013. They are in mp3 format so there are no shipping costs! Make me an offer, I am willing to sell at a discount since they are older materials.
 
I have a full set of EPPP audio study materials from 2009, I passed using these materials in 2013. They are in mp3 format so there are no shipping costs! Make me an offer, I am willing to sell at a discount since they are older materials.

Do you still have these?