For Sale EPPP Study Materials - AATBS & PsychPrep for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drealau

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
AATBS - Comprehensive study volumes (Original price: $600 - bronze package)
Pyschprep - Printed study materials, audio CDS, and weekend workshop CDs with the power point presentation. (Original price: $1200 - package C)
Everything is unmarked. Purchased in November 2014 and January 2015 respectively. I will also forward you all the practice examinations I have (over 15 of them)
IMG_4747.JPG
IMG_4748.JPG

$650 for all (+ shipping)

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_4743.JPG
    IMG_4743.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 42
I would like to purchase just the Psychprep material. How much will that be?

Pyschprep - Printed study materials, audio CDS, and weekend workshop CDs with the power point presentation. (Original price: $1200 - package C)
Everything is unmarked. Purchased in November 2014 and January 2015 respectively. I will also forward you all the practice examinations I have (over 15 of them)View attachment 200790 View attachment 200791

Are you willing to break up the set by selling just the PsychPrep materials and the tests? Also, what is the date on the PsychPrep materials?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to purchase just the psychprep material. How do I pay you and how much will that be?

Hi, just curious about whether these are still available? Interested in psych prep.

Everything is unmarked. Purchased in November 2014 and January 2015 respectively. I will also forward you all the practice examinations I have (over 15 of them)View attachment 200790 View attachment 200791

Are you still selling your study materials?

Hi - I am wondering whether you still have materials available. Thank you!

Any files available electronically? Looking for PsychPrep PDFs.