EPPP Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2005overdue!

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
EPPP! Interested in a study partner to check in with once a week while studying for my EPPP. For reasons of creating a structure and support. If you're interested, please respond under "reply".

Members don't see this ad.

EPPP! Interested in a study partner to check in with once a week while studying for my EPPP. For reasons of creating a structure and support. If you're interested, please respond under "reply".
Are you still looking for a study partner? Would you consider a SKYPE, or GOOGLE Chat or other video chat?

Hi! I am also looking for a study partner asap for the same reason: structure and support. Are you still interested ? I have materials, everything... Skype would work great for me. I am in Cleveland, OH.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Looking for a study partner in New York. Can do Long Island or New York City (5 boroughs). I have materials.

Hi I am interested in partnering up with you. Please let me know if interested. My schedule is pretty open right now.

Hi I would like to partner with you for the EPPP. Please let me know. My schedule is pretty open right niw

Hello! I need a partner as well. Someone to help me understand and read the questions better. I can Skype, FaceTime, google chat, and voice call.