ERAS Documents submission form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arshavin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi just confused a bit ,on the ERAS site it says that if you are applying to multiple specialties then ,you should specify "All Specialties ",does that mean we write "all specialties" or write like Internal Medicine,Pediatrics,Emergency Medicine... :oops: :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

if the letter your submitting is going to be submitted to all the programs and specialties you apply to then put all, if its only being used for IM, Peds but not EM, just put IM, and peds!

What you put in that spot is purely for your own use. It's so you can keep your LOR's organaized if you're applying to several different specialties. Put whatever you want there.

Hey thanks a lot guys,much appreciated.

What you put in that spot is purely for your own use. It's so you can keep your LOR's organaized if you're applying to several different specialties. Put whatever you want there.

On a similar note, are you (the PDs) able to see the LOR assignments, i.e. "All Specialties" or "General Surgery", etc? I don't want any reason for PDs to think I'm applying for multiple specialties when in fact I'm not.

On a similar note, are you (the PDs) able to see the LOR assignments, i.e. "All Specialties" or "General Surgery", etc? I don't want any reason for PDs to think I'm applying for multiple specialties when in fact I'm not.
No, we cannot see that. We only see the LOR writer's name and title.