eras question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supergumbo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may be a silly question, but what do we put for AOA member number in our eras profile? I don't think I've ever received a member number.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get an email from the AOA match on how to register? They give you your ID number in that email. If you have registered for the match, your match code number is the same as your AOA ID number (at least mine is). If you haven't received any of this information I would contact your school and see why you haven't been sent information on how to register for the match.

Also.....if you are an Osteopathic student you have had an AOA ID since your first day of school. It's just your 6 digit membership #.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you get an email from the AOA match on how to register? They give you your ID number in that email. If you have registered for the match, you match code number is the same as your AOA ID number (at least mine is). If you haven't received any of this information I would contact your school and see why you haven't been sent information for how to register for the match.

Also.....if you are an Osteopathic student you have had an AOA ID since your first day of school. It's just your 6 digit membership #.

Okay, yeah that's what I thought. I did receive a match ID, but I wasn't sure if it was the same as our member number. Thanks.

Okay, yeah that's what I thought. I did receive a match ID, but I wasn't sure if it was the same as our member number. Thanks.

No prob!

There are a crap ton of member numbers and ID numbers being thrown at us right now..a little confusing to say the least.