EssayEdge?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureTXDr

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone out there has used EssayEdge or a similiar service and what you thought? I am considering using the essay service, to try to improve my personal statement. I saw some old posts regarding this topic but they are pretty old. Just wanted to see if there are some people who used it in the 2008 or are currently using it for the 2009 application cycle. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

its really not necessary .... there are a lot of qualified people on sdn who are willing to help. I had received help from a couple and they gave you very good comments. So there is no need to waste your money.

Members don't see this ad :)
Rip Off Rip Off Rip Off!!!!

PS readers list = great for ideas/flow

Online essay editing services = make your paper more to the point. If your ideas are bad, they won't help that much. Make sure you essay is in good shape if you're gonna use one. (How is $150 a lot?... just curious) Dropping $150 to make your essay look better when an adcom only spends 2 mins on it is worth the money.

Ehh...I'd certainly run the PS readers gauntlet before shelling out for an impersonal and irrationally expensive service. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Just wondering if anyone out there has used EssayEdge or a similiar service and what you thought? I am considering using the essay service, to try to improve my personal statement. I saw some old posts regarding this topic but they are pretty old. Just wanted to see if there are some people who used it in the 2008 or are currently using it for the 2009 application cycle. Thanks

I plugged the words Essay Edge into the "Search This Forum" option at the top of the forum and got loads of hits.

Here is an Essay Edge thread that is only a couple of weeks old. With one click, you get 31 instant replies.

Go to your school's writing center or find an english professor to look at it.Or find a peer to read it for you.

Saves you a waste of $150.