Ethics Portion

Started by setupben
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

setupben

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I have the 2006-2007 version of the dental decks, and it talks about a professional ethics / patient management section on the test. The dental decks instructions suggests I got to their website to download the added 16 cards on this topic, because it was new when these decks were made.

However, when I go to their website I can't find these 16 cards. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can prepare for this section? Has anyone downloaded these available cards? I really don't want to miss easy ethics questions.

Thanks so much. OH, this is for the NBDE part 1.