Everyone applying to Texas Schools Holla at a Brotha!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vipergts66

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
who here's applying to Texas? when do we get our letters, should we call?

Yee-haw. :thumbup:

(ok, not all Texans are like that)

Members don't see this ad.

i spoke to Baylor.. they said to wait... give about 5 days after dec. 1st for letters to get to applicants offered acceptances.. they said they will not release any info till after 5 days over the phone..
Houston said not to email - The dean - cause he won't be sure of your status.. not sure about calling though..

katdds said:
i spoke to Baylor.. they said to wait... give about 5 days after dec. 1st for letters to get to applicants offered acceptances.. they said they will not release any info till after 5 days over the phone..
Houston said not to email - The dean - cause he won't be sure of your status.. not sure about calling though..

do you know about SA?

Members don't see this ad :)
nope sorry I didn't interview there

wow you guys took a while to start this thread, so who here has had all three interviews?

tonydds said:
wow you guys took a while to start this thread, so who here has had all three interviews?

I had the hat trick. Just hoping for an acceptance.

whats the hat trick?

tonydds said:
whats the hat trick?

Hockey term, 3 goals in a game. So he interviewed at all three schools. I was waiting for this thread to go up. I also interviewed at all three schools. I do not think anyone heard from the schools until December 2 the last couple of years. I remember reading from last year that San Antonio has a local list of people that they call on the first. GL everyone in Texas!

i interviewed at houston kind of late (nov21 also informed the last set of interviews before first round acceptance), does that mean that the people who interviewed before me had really outstanding stats? I had a 2 month gap between my 2 interviews at SA(8/15) Baylor (09/19) and Houston... I was about to give up hope for Houston but they emailed me an interview last minute (less then a week b4 the interview) *shrugs* saying that they have vacancies?<-- what does vacancies mean? people rescheduling so theyre going to go ahead and give me and interview?

applied to baylor and utsa here...hoping to get my acceptances soon =/

i am not expecting anything from them though..i think last year, people started receiving letters from utsa on the 2nd..

i wished tx schools were faster! I am so anxious

looks like were in the same boat katdds similar stats... good luck to you

i applied to san antonio. i hope they send a singing telegram for the acceptance letter.

Got the call from San Antonio around 9AM this morning. Don't know about the other schools. Also interviewed at Baylor. :D

orthofem said:
Got the call from San Antonio around 9AM this morning. Don't know about the other schools. Also interviewed at Baylor. :D

you got a call?! stats please...
i didn't get a call :(