You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas A&M Dental PBP 2025-2026
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
For those of you who crashed out as hard as I did please know I emailed them and they are not done reviewing all of the applications yet! 🤞 Good luck to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
There’s still hope!I’m literally about to throw up but it’s no biggie
ASP-predent58
Full Member
are they sending out invites by email or by phone?
ASP-predent58
Full Member
Yes! I got an interview for March 26.
Congratulations!!
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
are they sending out invites by email or by phone?
ASP-predent58
Full Member
Keeping up hope!
ASP-predent58
Full Member
It's ok...so am I.
Last edited:
They emailed me with a "status" update. They told me to call their number and that if they don't answer, to email with personal info so they can call back. In the call is where they confirmed an interview invite.
are they sending out invites by email or by phone?
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
When did you get an email?I also got an interview
Last FridayWhen did you get an email?
AspiringCookie
New Member
Good luck everyone! Looking forward to meeting y'all if we have the same interview time/date!
shiny_teeth
New Member
I’m interviewing March 26th! Looking forward to meeting some of yall. Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed and got accepted to PBP last year. I'm happy to help with any questions anyone has
abmpredental
New Member
I also got an interview by phone for march 24th!! see you there 🙂I also just got an interview invite by phone today- March 24. Does anyone know about how many people get interviewed/apply? I honestly have no idea and she asked me if I had any questions and I really wanted to ask, but it doesnt feel right to ask.
abmpredental
New Member
Do you have any interview tips??!!!I interviewed and got accepted to PBP last year. I'm happy to help with any questions anyone has
PM meDo you have any interview tips??!!!
saycheese!
New Member
How did it go? Any tips?I also got an interview by phone for march 24th!! see you there 🙂
abmpredental
New Member
I had my interview on the 24th! How was everyone's interviews, and how many people were with y'all on interview day lol I'm trying to calculate my chances and how many people get cut. Hoping for the best for everyone !!
sugarbuggg
New Member
interviewed 24th with 5 othersI had my interview on the 24th! How was everyone's interviews, and how many people were with y'all on interview day lol I'm trying to calculate my chances and how many people get cut. Hoping for the best for everyone !!
sugarbuggg
New Member
did they say when tomorrow they would send emails?
shiny_teeth
New Member
I interviewed in the morning of the 26th with 4 other peopleI had my interview on the 24th! How was everyone's interviews, and how many people were with y'all on interview day lol I'm trying to calculate my chances and how many people get cut. Hoping for the best for everyone !!
Last edited:
shiny_teeth
New Member
No, I don’t think so.did they say when tomorrow they would send emails?
tooth_enthusiast
New Member
Anyone receive an email yet? 😯
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Nope!Anyone receive an email yet? 😯
shiny_teeth
New Member
No, waiting anxiously😅Anyone receive an email yet? 😯
sugarbuggg
New Member
EMAIL SENT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Wait did you get an email or send an email?!EMAIL SENT
sugarbuggg
New Member
it was sent an hour agoWait did you get an email or send an email?!
tooth_enthusiast
New Member
Just received mine too! Look forward to seeing you guys for the first summer session!
Toothlorddd
New Member
If you don't mind me asking, is it good or bad? 😣it was sent an hour ago
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Yes they are supposed to I have not received an email yet.Do you think they'll contact if you didn't get in?
sugarbuggg
New Member
it was good🙂If you don't mind me asking, is it good or bad? 😣
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Has anyone received a rejection email?
Futuredentist122
New Member
I got an acceptance email as well, is there a GroupMe?
misstoothfairy!
New Member
If there isn’t we should start one.I got an acceptance email as well, is there a GroupMe?
sugarbuggg
New Member
anyone wanting to make a true groupchat…?
sugarbuggg
New Member
You're invited to my new group 'postbac' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe - Join the group for postbac
silentquiet
New Member
Hi, I know this is from a while ago, but is it okay if I ask what questions they asked in the interview?I interviewed and got accepted to PBP last year. I'm happy to help with any questions anyone has
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 45
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 80K