You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas A&M Dental PBP 2025-2026
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Here is last year's thread for your reference Texas A&M Dental PBP 2024-2025
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
I haven’t heard or received anything yet!Hi guys!
I wanted to start a threat on this cycles PBP at A&M for everyone. Has anyone received an interview invite yet or heard back from them?
ASP-predent58
Full Member
I also have not heard anything back yet either. The waiting is KILLING ME lol. Good luck to everyone!
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
I just got this email!
Greetings 2025 PBP Candidate,
Please be advised that the PBP Status Notification date has changed from March 21, to FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2025.
We wish you the best during the selection process.
Thank you.
Greetings 2025 PBP Candidate,
Please be advised that the PBP Status Notification date has changed from March 21, to FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2025.
We wish you the best during the selection process.
Thank you.
ASP-predent58
Full Member
I guessed the same! I will take that as a positive and stop having an anxiety attack while recovering from my panic attack lol.
heartfield
New Member
time is running so slow! good luck to all!
ASP-predent58
Full Member
Its past 4pm...I'm afraid to ask but has anyone heard anything?
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Nope! What are the chances that the emails have gone out and no one in this forum received it?Its past 4pm...I'm afraid to ask but has anyone heard anything?
ASP-predent58
Full Member
that is an equally likely possibility but not one that my feeble brain wants to entertain - lol. I can only hope we are not in an echo chamber...
ASP-predent58
Full Member
Have y'all heard anything yet?
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
No 😭 and my anxiety is starting to get the best of me! I feel like we will hear something on Friday or Monday!Have y'all heard anything yet?![]()
ASP-predent58
Full Member
I hope so too! Best of luck to everyone!!
I hear that! I had to go for a run and give myself a pep talk to stay positive! Best of luck to everyone!! They should just let us all in lolol.No 😭 and my anxiety is starting to get the best of me! I feel like we will hear something on Friday or Monday!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Couldn’t agree more! No one’s stressing out over this as much as we are!I hope so too! Best of luck to everyone!!
I hear that! I had to go for a run and give myself a pep talk to stay positive! Best of luck to everyone!! They should just let us all in lolol.
ASP-predent58
Full Member
Any updates? I have not received any news and I'm checking my email every 10 minutes .
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
No update! I’ve been doing the same! My email app will definitely have the highest screen time usage this week! Hopefully we hear something tomorrow! 🤞Any updates? I have not received any news and I'm checking my email every 10 minutes .
misstoothfairy!
New Member
Hey guys. I haven’t heard anything today, has anyone?
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
No I haven't heard anything!Hey guys. I haven’t heard anything today, has anyone?
ASP-predent58
Full Member
Same y'all🫤. This is bananas [emoji529] - hope we find out Monday.
ASP-predent58
Full Member
I hope everyone receives good news today! I have not heard anything yet.
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything today?!
ASP-predent58
Full Member
Not yet...as if my anxiety wasnt high enough! Im considering an email to get an update but am torn bc I dont want to seem impatient.
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
I was thinking the same thing! I’ll likely send one tomorrow if we don’t hear anything today.Not yet...as if my anxiety wasnt high enough! Im considering an email to get an update but am torn bc I dont want to seem impatient.
heartfield
New Member
yall, this is kinda funny, we are all just losing our minds, me too, though I need that update
ASP-predent58
Full Member
I'm all for "manifesting ones future" but y'all, my manifesting ship is about run out of gas lol. It about to switch to running on anxiety instead of optimism. I have poured over my application at least 100 times to search for weak spots. At least we are all getting the same radio silence [emoji341][emoji2958]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything today? Manifesting good news for all of us!!
misstoothfairy!
New Member
I haven’t. Hoping we hear something today! Did anyone send an email?Has anyone heard anything today? Manifesting good news for all of us!!
ASP-predent58
Full Member
I have not heard anything. I plan to send an email after 4pm today - I believe that will be 12 days since our last correspondence with the school - so I hope that they won't take that as impatient (even though internally im dying a little everyday).
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
This might sounds crazy but what are the chances that less than 16 people applied and we are all getting in? 😂 I mean there’s only 5 of us in this forum!
ASP-predent58
Full Member
If that happens - and I hope it does - it bodes well for all of us because we are already bonding through shared trauma lol.
Last edited:
heartfield
New Member
hahahaha praying!!!
ASP-predent58
Full Member
Email sent! Hopefully we'll get some clarity - and I hope they dont reply with "everyone but you..." lol.
ASP-predent58
Full Member
The Reply:
Good morning,
Files are currently being reviewed. Once the selection committee is done, candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. However, all applicants will be notified of their status by March 28.
I hope this helps.
-Natasha
------------------------------------------------------
So the good news (I believe) is that they have yet to send out interview invites. Thats what I take away from this message.
Bad news: they have not sent out interview invites yet.
I hope everyone on this thread gets an invite!
Good morning,
Files are currently being reviewed. Once the selection committee is done, candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. However, all applicants will be notified of their status by March 28.
I hope this helps.
-Natasha
------------------------------------------------------
So the good news (I believe) is that they have yet to send out interview invites. Thats what I take away from this message.
Bad news: they have not sent out interview invites yet.
I hope everyone on this thread gets an invite!
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
I guess technically that’s good news! Now I am worried that they have so many applicants that it’s taken a month for them to go through them. Hopefully we hear something by the end of the day on Friday! I’m running out of productive ways to cope with the anxiety 😂 I’ve already upped my running!
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
I talked with a previous a&m pbp student and his timeline was:
-he submitted his application on 2/13
-got an interview email on 2/19
-interviewed on 3/5
-got an acceptance email in 3/15
So if this year is at all similar to last year we should hear something by Monday! 🤞
-he submitted his application on 2/13
-got an interview email on 2/19
-interviewed on 3/5
-got an acceptance email in 3/15
So if this year is at all similar to last year we should hear something by Monday! 🤞
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Did anyone hear anything today?
ASP-predent58
Full Member
I did not hear anything today either!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
misstoothfairy!
New Member
Me either 🙁
misstoothfairy!
New Member
Did anyone just get an email saying to call?
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
No!! Did you?Did anyone just get an email saying to call?
misstoothfairy!
New Member
Yes! I got an interview for March 26.No!! Did you?
toothfairy!!!
Full Member
Congratulations!!! Good luck!Yes! I got an interview for March 26.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 45
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 79K