Evidence based Doctors of Chiropractic

Started by EBDC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EBDC

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to have an intelligent, factual discussion regarding your opinions on evidence-based chiropractors. First and foremost what is your general knowledge of evidence-based chiropractic schools in North America, Europe and Australia?

Would you refer patients with NMS complaints to a EB DC? If no, then why not? Also, what is your opinion of DC's in Canada (Ontario specifically) who have begun to become integrated in hospitals, community health centres and family health teams?

As a recent graduate of (2006) of CMCC and current member of a family health team working with physicians, nurse practitioners, dieticians and social workers I am looking to see if the attitudes and opinions of Chiropractic in Canada are informed or whether the current developments in the chiropractic education and research are not yet known by our conventional health care colleagues.

Begin!
 
I applaud your effort, but you may find it hard to find a "fact based" discussion on SDN when the word chiropractic is mentioned. I am a fan of integrated medicine and feel it is a great way to approach NMS issues, but I have generally seen the tone of this forum as very closed minded on the issue.
 
I'm looking to have an intelligent, factual discussion regarding your opinions on evidence-based chiropractors. First and foremost what is your general knowledge of evidence-based chiropractic schools in North America, Europe and Australia?

Would you refer patients with NMS complaints to a EB DC? If no, then why not? Also, what is your opinion of DC's in Canada (Ontario specifically) who have begun to become integrated in hospitals, community health centres and family health teams?

As a recent graduate of (2006) of CMCC and current member of a family health team working with physicians, nurse practitioners, dieticians and social workers I am looking to see if the attitudes and opinions of Chiropractic in Canada are informed or whether the current developments in the chiropractic education and research are not yet known by our conventional health care colleagues.

Begin!


Bump