EVMS Class of 2010 - Off-topic and shooting the breeze

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't Panic said:
Speaking of bizarre, I watched Jose Chung's From Outer Space episode of the X-files and I have to say it is really awesome. I LOVED it... all of the characters in that episode were hysterical, especially Jesse Ventura as one of the Men in Black.

I also loved the 50-page manifesto written on three-hole punch notebook paper. When I was a receptionist on Capitol Hill crazy people used to come to the office with weird theories about Russian conspiracies written on paper napkins. These people totally made my day when they were not scaring the crap out of me. Ah, memories... :laugh:
QUOTE]

I knew you'd like it, it really was a comedic masterpiece. My wife and I have watched it more times than I'm prepared to admit. I love Mulder's line while eating sweet potato pie: "Have you ever found an alien implant in your body?" Nope. "Have you checked everywhere?" And then the exchange between Jesse Ventura and the Manifesto Guy- Jesse: "Even Jimmy Carter claimed to have seen a UFO, but its been proven that he only saw the planet Venus." Manifesto Guy: "I'm a republican."

Members don't see this ad.

murphomatic said:
It's totally worth buying. The scene with the dinosours made me laugh so hard I nearly passed out. :laugh:

P.S. if you can wait until august I can lend you my copy

my lil sisters + bro loved the movie and they're over in Miami, so i bought the series 4 them. you're right -- definitely worth buying.
havent seen the scene with the dinosaurs yet..... must be on the last dvd

kylahs said:
my lil sisters + bro loved the movie and they're over in Miami, so i bought the series 4 them. you're right -- definitely worth buying.
havent seen the scene with the dinosaurs yet..... must be on the last dvd

you must have missed it, because I think it is in the first episode

murphomatic said:
you must have missed it, because I think it is in the first episode

ohh, THOSE dinosaurs. lol