EVMS snail mail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TakingBakSunday

Awesome in concert
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone received a post-interview letter from EVMS yet in the mail? I know I can call but I think I'd rather wait for the letter...

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I received the letter. It verified my placement on their waitlist. Was sent out to me about 3 days after my status was first available by phone. I think you should call, they were very nice to me about checking my file.

Yes, I received the letter. It verified my placement on their waitlist. Was sent out to me about 3 days after my status was first available by phone. I think you should call, they were very nice to me about checking my file.

i'm in the same boat...are you contacting anyone there to let them know of your interest? if so, who?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all,

on 10/4 i called EVMS and was informed that i had been unofficially accepted.

i called EVMS again earlier this week and was told that some acceptance letters had been sent out, but that others would have to wait until next week, b/c the Dean of Admissions (Dr. Solhaug) is out of the country, and the Admissions Office needs his signature before they can send out more correspondence.

then i got the official acceptance, in writing, in the mail yesterday (10/18). the earliest date they were allowed to snail-mail stuff to people was 10/16, so for an out-of-stater like myself, 10/18 was the earliest snail-mail notification date. if accepted, you have 10 days (business days?) to respond. i just mailed out the signature form and $100 deposit this afternoon.

i can only assume that what i was told also applies to waitlist letters. some may need Dean Solhaug's John Hancock before applicants can receive them. again, just an educated guess - stay put!

I called on 10/2 and was informed unofficially of acceptance. I have yet to receive my EVMS snail mail. I called today and was told they sent it on Tuesday, but it has not come yet. They told me that if I don't receive it by the end of the week to call back because they will need to get another letter signed.

NBP- do you think you'll go to EVMS

I recieved email saying i was on the waitlist. I called to be told that I was on the top third. Does anyone know what the story with the waitlist is at EVMS. Do they not pull people from that untill all interviewees are done or is it rolling? What are the chances of getting in from the wait list.

I recieved email saying i was on the waitlist. I called to be told that I was on the top third. Does anyone know what the story with the waitlist is at EVMS. Do they not pull people from that untill all interviewees are done or is it rolling? What are the chances of getting in from the wait list.

EVMS admissions is rolling and, as such, moves quickly (I hear).

I called on 10/2 and was informed unofficially of acceptance. I have yet to receive my EVMS snail mail. I called today and was told they sent it on Tuesday, but it has not come yet. They told me that if I don't receive it by the end of the week to call back because they will need to get another letter signed.

NBP- do you think you'll go to EVMS
i'll give you the politically correct answer.

as EVMS is my only acceptance (as of midnight, 10/20/06)...yes, i think i'll go there. if/when i get more acceptances, that may or may not change.

pretty lame answer, huh?

Got the snail mail today (as in Friday, even though its after 12am so it is technically saturday)! Sent in my deposit. Hope to see a lot of you SDNers at the second look, and as my classmates :)

Got the snail mail today (as in Friday, even though its after 12am so it is technically saturday)! Sent in my deposit. Hope to see a lot of you SDNers at the second look, and as my classmates :)

Second look? Did I miss something in the info packet?

No, but my student interviewer told me about it

Don't worry, if you were accepted you'll get info on it. Apparently its sometime in the spring, but they haven't said anything about it formally yet