EVMS Turnover

benfolds21

10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2005
NYC
  1. Attending Physician
    Hey

I interviewed about a week and a half ago. I know that EVMS has quick turn around and that they also tell you over the phone. I was actually pretty impressed by the school and location and I am anxious as to the decision they have made.

Do you think it is too soon to call? Anyone know?

xraygray

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jan 18, 2005
      benfolds21 said:
      Hey

I interviewed about a week and a half ago. I know that EVMS has quick turn around and that they also tell you over the phone. I was actually pretty impressed by the school and location and I am anxious as to the decision they have made.

Do you think it is too soon to call? Anyone know?

I'd wait a week. For what its worth, I got my acceptance in the mail about a month after I interviewed.

benfolds21

10+ Year Member
      Oct 24, 2005
      NYC
      1. Attending Physician
        Nas23 said:
        I'll be interviewing next Friday. Would it be too early to call before Thanksgiving? About 9-10 days later?

well, i gave in and called...and they gave me the response that "you will probably be getting an acceptance. a letter will be sent out in the next week"....

so i am accepted unofficially :laugh:

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.