Exam In a week! HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bratdoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
My exam is in a week and i am getting 75+ correct answers in every 100 question section in the ASDA papers... I have seen people in different threads saying that they are scoring in the 90s in ASDA!!! Is that in the first attempt? i am scoring 75+ in the first attempt and dont know if it is good or bad since people keep saying that the real exam is tougher than ASDA!!! Please help me out! should i postpone the exam or is 75+ in the first attempt on ASDA exams enough preparation for the actual exam? (Of course I am learning abt the questions i went wrong in).. :xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad.

do not panic, just concentrate on mistakes. if you get 90+ in asda papers, you might feel relaxed so this is the tme to revise as much. postponing a date is upto you if you feel you are not strong in theory.

Have got in the 80s also a couple of times... HELP!!!! Im panicking!!

do not panic, just concentrate on mistakes. if you get 90+ in asda papers, you might feel relaxed so this is the tme to revise as much. postponing a date is upto you if you feel you are not strong in theory.
Thanx Teethie! ...... for getting a composite in high eighties is getting minimum 80 in the Asda enough?!