Exam Krackers Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HelpingHand

Where's my white coat?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I bought the 6th Ed. Exam Krackers "Complete Study Package" and I was wondering if I should get all the 1001 (+101 verbal) Questions books also. Does anyone have both? Are there a lot of overlapping questions?

Thanks!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

So I bought the 6th Ed. Exam Krackers "Complete Study Package" and I was wondering if I should also get all the 1001 (+101 verbal) Questions books also. Does anyone have both? Are there a lot of overlapping questions?

Thanks!:)
Hey there. There are no overlapping questions at all. The 30 minute exams in the back of the complete study package books are brutal though. Don't feel discouraged after getting pwned by them. :)

Get all of them. I got all of them and I didn't find any overlap at all. They are worth it.

The 1001 books are made to hand you your A$$ on a platter. Be prepared to get HOUSED....and I do mean HOUSED....

I get like 10s and 11s on the physical science but got 50% of the chemistry questions right in the 1001. Very intense but VERY good practice.

Members don't see this ad :)
The 1001 books are made to hand you your A$$ on a platter. Be prepared to get HOUSED....and I do mean HOUSED....

I get like 10s and 11s on the physical science but got 50% of the chemistry questions right in the 1001. Very intense but VERY good practice.

I am getting most of the questions right on the 1001 ochem but the test #1 killed me:scared:

Hey there. There are no overlapping questions at all. The 30 minute exams in the back of the complete study package books are brutal though. Don't feel discouraged after getting pwned by them. :)

good to hear that I am not the only one having problems with those tests:eek:

Thanks for your opinions guys...boy these books sure are adding up to cost a lot of money!

Thanks for your opinions guys...boy these books sure are adding up to cost a lot of money!

But a lot cheaper than taking a course. ;) I agree with swifteagle43. Get through the material and the practice questions in the study guide first. If you feel that you need more practice, get the other books. I also highly recommend Audio Osmosis and e-mcat.com (the practice exams are very hepful and you'll get a feel of what the real test will be like). Good luck!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Could you tell me what exactly is in the complete package? I'm buying more material to supplement what I already have, but buying the one's I need individually.Thanks.

Could you tell me what exactly is in the complete package? I'm buying more material to supplement what I already have, but buying the one's I need individually.Thanks.

Biology Examkrackers(Not 1001)
Organic Chemistry Examkrackers(not 1001)
Chemistry Examkrackers(Not 1001)
Verbal Examkrackers(Not 101)

The are lumped together in a bundle instead of seperate books.