Exam Krackers score relative to real exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JimBone905

OMS4
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took FL1 AAMC prior to content review and got a 490 (pretty low, I know).
But I'm almost done with content review for EK ( 2 weeks out ) and just recently took their EK test 3.
I've been scoring on average 60% for the first 3 EK exams and my score dropped for the third exam (CARS was brutal).
1- 56%
2-64%
3-58%

(CARS is by far my worst section with 50% correct on average)

I'm 6 weeks away from the real test and I feel like i need to do further prep (anki, section banks, uworld, and maybe more frequent exams).

How would a 60% EK score translate to the real MCAT?
Should I retake my FL1 AAMC to see how much better I would do this time around?

Any advice on what I should do from here would be greatly appreciated.
 
It doesn't. Most people here consider non-AAMC FLs to lack predictive value. Most also consider AAMC FL retakes to result in inflated scores.

Take FL 2 or FL 3 to properly gauge where you're at.
 
I would complete and thoroughly review the section banks, then take aamc fl2 or 3.

agree with the above about non-aamc lack of predictive value.