Exam Krackers Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UnknownCorps

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the MCAT earlier this year after studying with the Kaplan MCAT review books. After going through the books several times and answering all their practice questions I took the MCAT and felt like I had been blindsided by a freight train. I felt completely defeated, and received a laughable score of a 19N.
I knew I had come too far to quit, but knew I didn't have a lot of time to retake the test, wait for my scores, and get them in in time for applying. So, I happened upon someone suggesting the Exam Krackers Review books and looked into them more and found the 10 week at home review. I eagerly ordered them online and received them, as well as Audio Osmosis and the 1001 questions book (and 101 passages book).
I looked into them more after receiving them and found mixed reviews on Amazon, some saying they were writing fake reviews and littered with errors, etc. but I decided to go on with it, as it was the perfect amount of time for me to re-take the test on Aug, 4. I watched as my scores went on the practice tests (E-MCAT) from a 21 to a 29, which I was quite happy with. After taking the real thing I walked away feeling much more confident with the material, but wondered if I had a false feeling of confidence.
Well, needless to say it was a long wait for my scores, but I received my scores a few days ago and was in disbelief as I received a 31Q(10/10/11)! I can say with all of my heart, that the way they simplified things, and presented the questions as they appear on the MCAT allows you to get used to how things are asked, making all the difference to make sure you know what you have learned and walk away with what is important.
I highly recommend using Exam Krackers review. Take it from someone who went from a 19N to a 31Q in 4 months.

Members don't see this ad.