Exam master qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrisketAttack

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard of/used this qbank? I just tried it for change from kaplan, and my first question asked about the cosignaling molecule that helps to activate B-cells. apparently it's CR2. never heard of it. the next questions asked intimate details of specific thalamic relay points both from the periphery to the cortex and vice versa. this seems like a crap qbank. any opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

Our school apparently has an institutional subscription, so it is available to all students free. I did about 50 questions and realized that it wasn't for me. It seems extremely low yield, and extremely detail oriented as you noticed. Nothing like Kaplan or UWorld. In fact, I only remember having one or two clinical patient presentation questions in that block of 50, while those make up the majority of UWorld/Qbank and at least half of the NBME's I've taken.

The only positives are that it is huge (10000+ questions) and in my case free. But the time it took to go through 50 questions was still probably wasted time.

Perhaps there is a way to prune that huge question set down to something more useful, but I never took the time to find out.

its useless, do kaplan or world
though the question you mentioned is important to know that cr2 is bcell activator, its in the FA