Examkracker Passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moocow012

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, can someone tell me if difficulty and style of the passages (in-class exams) at the back of each examkracker book harder or similar to actual MCAT passages/questions? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, can someone tell me if difficulty and style of the passages (in-class exams) at the back of each examkracker book harder or similar to actual MCAT passages/questions? Thanks!

Compared to the AAMC practice tests they seem harder to me personally. I think they are most similar to what people refer to as "killer passages" on the AAMC tests. Will it help then? Not too sure myself. I score like 5-7 on most of them and really feel like sh%@ afterwards. I tend to score better on the AAMC ones. The EK passages include a lot of nuance and if your mind slips for even a moment you miss something that can be critical to solving the problem. One things for sure, the in class exams remind me just how far I still have to go. :eek: