ExamKrackers? 1001 Questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kreno

Candy Man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased ExamKracker's 1001 Questions for both orgo and physics (that's all that they have, no gen cem or bio, unfortunately). So far i've only done physics.... at first, I thought it wasn't going to be worth it... but, thus far, I think the questions are actually all very good and make you think about stuff very dynamically. Moreover, my no-calculator skills are getting better with all the practice.

obviously the real mcat is mostly questinos based on passages... nonetheless, the 1001 questions seem to be helping.

My question is... has anyone help tried these books? Do you like them (or did you like them)? They take a LONG time to complete... but, it seems to be a good way to study. i'm not sure though. Any advice?

Thanks for the help :)

Leon Boudourakis
Michigan State University

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not familiar with the book or series of books you're talking about, but I took the MCAT last August, and what worked for me was just lots and lots of practice tests. I'm horrible at getting info. from reading texts, so answering questions was the only way to do it. Also, there is a lot of strategy involved with reading into the questions that you pick up this way. But other people may learn in other ways . . .and I also was taking Kaplan at the time, so I had the great advantage of their test bank.