Examkrackers online course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted839746

Hey guys, so I'm a current sophomore and I'm looking into taking a course over the summer to prepare for the MCAT and I heard that examkrackers is the best way to go but I noticed that there are no in person classes in my state so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the online live comprehensive courses and how helpful they were and exactly how they were set up. Please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Just buy the books if you want to do EK.

Hey guys, so I'm a current sophomore and I'm looking into taking a course over the summer to prepare for the MCAT and I heard that examkrackers is the best way to go but I noticed that there are no in person classes in my state so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the online live comprehensive courses and how helpful they were and exactly how they were set up. Please let me know!

I work with EK and would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about our online course! What can I explain for you?
The Summer session starts June 3rd - so we are getting close to starting!